Voltage Drop

Participant count
  • Participant list
IIRC all of those batteries except for maybe the sears are Deka (including the optima) so they're the same thing in a different case
I'm thinking diehard are odyssey? Might be wrong though
I believe it's somewhere along those lines idk what's avalibl to him so I was sure at least one of those would be personally I like the sears diehard because they are Odessy batts

Thank you winkychevelle I appreciate your help. Would a 220 amp alternator be good enough?
A 220 should be big enough but I would still put a batt close to the amp to help with large draws, really with ho alts I always recommend the biggest you can afford because we bass heads tend to like to upgrade and go bigger

i'm digging your sig, sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif thanks for the woofergram support!!

btw to the OP, do the Big 3 it'll boost your electrical ~30%
Of course wasn't intentional I thought it was cropped but I support that page regardless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.