voltage drop and amp shut off

i have a 18" solo-x dual 2 ohm wired in parallel to 1 ohm in a 10 cubic ft ported box being driven from a hifonics 2400 watt brutus amp kinetic 1800 in back stock batt under hood after market 200 amp alt. and big 3 upgrade with 0 gauge all around when i first set system up was getting 14.5 at batt under hood 13.8 at batt in back with little to no voltage drop even when the sub was hitting hard now all of a sudden if im sitting still and a long bass note hits my voltage drops drastically and my amp will shut off if volume is turned up past 27 (out of 50) if the bass is hitting hard checked all connections they are fine i have the kinetic pos. wire coming direct from alt. but neg. to frame should i connect neg. to other batt terminal?

search the site read how to set your gains with a DMM
This. Turn your gain down until you do that. Also, did you take measurements of what your voltage was in the front and rear? Where is your voltage meter wired to?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.