VM Audio 12" Elux?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Those subs sound surprisingly good for how cheap they are. Had a pair and tried them both ported and sealed and they do not sound bad at all but they do reach their limits quick. Not sure if I would use their enclosure though. And the amp is junk.

Yeah the reviews did say the amp wasn't enough power. Any suggestions on a good setup that will hit hard? Looking to spend about $250

Now that I think about it was the model below these that reaches its limits quickly. These ones are actually great for the money but I wouldn't use their enclosure or amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.