Need advice: upgrading stock sound system

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffhan

Hello, I need help!

I have a 2015 Mazda M3 with the stock upgraded bose sound system.

I would like to get a sub woofer & amp & box that will work with my current sound system!

I'm looking to spend $500-800.

What would be better?

2 12inch lower quality subs with an amp

or

1 premium sub & amp?

I'm leaning toward just getting 1 premium amp and sub & box to save space and have better quality.

I was looking at the Alpine type R subs with a custom built box and alpine sub. The guy quoted me at 800 for the alpine type R sub, custom box and amp installed.

Does any one else have any recommendations?

Is JDL better than alpine? or somthing all together?

I have no idea what I'm doing, just trying to get it all figured out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.