Video Build Log - Fi BL - Rockford Fosgate - Focal - KnuKonceptz - Tips & Tricks!

Good stuff man, thanks for taking the time and effort to post it.

I definitely appreciate what you've done and your stuff looks good you got talent.

I'm not surprised a top installer has sub'd to you, game recognize game.lol

keep pumpin it.

Good stuff man, thanks for taking the time and effort to post it.
I definitely appreciate what you've done and your stuff looks good you got talent.

I'm not surprised a top installer has sub'd to you, game recognize game.lol

keep pumpin it.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Meade subscribed a while back and Soundman recently. Its really cool to interface with those guys. Both great dudes and have awesome YouTube videos.

Here is the latest. Since a lot of you have kind of followed the progress of this build I am curious what you think of my latest editing skills. I am only beginning to use Premiere and am curious what you guys think so far. My audio in my videos really ****** before, what do you guys think of the latest?

This video shows my wiring is complete to the amps. I just need to determine the final location for all the distro blocks once it is integrated into one of the beauty panels, that is why I left some extra.

Here is the video:

Been awhile since I updated my build log. Basically every step of my build is outlines in my videos. A brief description is above each video.

How to make a sub box with a circular saw instead of a table saw:

Well the build is pretty much done!

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for taking the time to watch!

(Click the picture for the video)

~Mark

Dude, awesome job. I am definitely going to use your videos for when i start adding the audio onto my car. I gotta get me one of those routers, that **** is sick!! Thanks for all the tips man, and great effort. It always isn't about quantity but quality and **** dude your work has a lot of quality!! Thanks again.

Dude, awesome job. I am definitely going to use your videos for when i start adding the audio onto my car. I gotta get me one of those routers, that **** is sick!! Thanks for all the tips man, and great effort. It always isn't about quantity but quality and **** dude your work has a lot of quality!! Thanks again.

Thanks man, I appreciate it, this thread might not get as much attention as one with 4 - 15's or whatever, but thats ok, we will keep all the awesome secrets in the videos between me and you! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I stepped out of car audio for a year or so and I'm just now catching up to this thread. You do awesome work and I'm surprised you haven't gotten much response from this build. I believe the last thing I saw from you up until now, was the kerfing video. Let me tell you, that video was much awaited around her and everyone that already knew how to kerf, never wanted to tell their secrets. You do excellent work, I'm going to subscribe and check out the rest of your YouTube videos.

I stepped out of car audio for a year or so and I'm just now catching up to this thread. You do awesome work and I'm surprised you haven't gotten much response from this build. I believe the last thing I saw from you up until now, was the kerfing video. Let me tell you, that video was much awaited around her and everyone that already knew how to kerf, never wanted to tell their secrets. You do excellent work, I'm going to subscribe and check out the rest of your YouTube videos.

Thanks man, that means a ton to me! I think what I need to get better at is posting pictures, People dont click videos unless they have a reason. I need to get more pics in these threads.

I was nominated for System of the Month on another Forum so I took some finalized pictures. I thought you guys would like seeing them as well, let me know what you think!

nice work. ive seen alot of your youtube videos. i didnt know you where a member of this forum though. nice to see you here. keep up the good work. ima have to bring my suv over to you and have you build something sic with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.