Video Build Log - Fi BL - Rockford Fosgate - Focal - KnuKonceptz - Tips & Tricks!

Making more progress on the amp rack! Check out the video to see the latest!

[video=youtube;7riCmXz-t8I]

Got my pieces rabbited. I took video of the process but want to include it with the fiberglass video. Here are some pics though. Check out the trim cover I made for the top of the amp rack. I am really happy the way the shape turned out!

DSC_8301-2.jpg

DSC_8299-2.jpg

DSC_8296-2.jpg

DSC_8295-2.jpg

DSC_8297-2.jpg

DSC_8302-2.jpg

DSC_8303-2.jpg

Thought this was pretty cool too:

DSC_8285.jpg

I guess you are all speechless? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Here is the latest video! Here I show my techniques for applying body filler and smoothing out the panel!

Man either everyone is lurking, or no one is seeing my build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

So, I haven't posted in a little bit due to the Holidays and traveling. But I'm back and ready to get down to business. Been learning Adobe Premiere so expect my videos to become better, also ordered a wireless mic, so I cant wait to improve the sound quality in my videos! Anyhow heres a quick update:

I ran the power wires, signal wires, and the speaker wire. I am bypassing everything factory. I color coded everything with the techflex. I must say I love working with this stuff. Really cleans up an install in my opinion. Obviously its more of a "looks" thing that can't even be seen, but I like how clean it makes the install.

Running the wiring:

DSC_8508.jpg

Power wire bundled:

DSC_8517.jpg

Signal and Speaker wiring, I tied em down, but after I took this picture (Also the previous owner must have put that sound deadening there! Kinda funny!):

DSC_8518.jpg

More bundles:

DSC_8519.jpg

My lady insisted on taking the pics, I like this one!

DSC_8547.jpg

Let me know what you think, happy new years!

Here is the latest! As you can see I know have my panel wrapped with vinyl and the insert wrapped with suede! In this video I will show the technique I use to achieve this. You will learn how to wrap a piece in vinyl as well as suede, and make it look perfect. You have to check it out and let me know what you think!

DSC_8831-2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.