Very new to car audio need help

DopeHN

Very new to car audio need help,

alright here is what i have

Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer with 3500 Watts

Atrend E12Sv B Box Series 12-Inch Single Vented Subwoofer Enclosure

so what i am needing to go with this is a amp that can handle this subwoofer (like i said im new to car audio so i don't know what kind of amp i will need for something like this)

i have also heard that it would be good to have a capacitor if i could get a recommendation on that to that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks hope i can get some help.

that sub wont run at 3500watts, it'll run up to 1000watts which is the rms rating, you'll need an amp stable to 2 ohms as it's dual 4 ohm voice coil.

Do NOT get a capacitor.

that sub wont run at 3500watts, it'll run at 1000watts which is the rms rating, you'll need an amp stable to 2 ohms as it's dual 4 ohm voice coil.Do NOT get a capacitor.
^^^^ this also do the big 3 .i'm a dealer on the forum here i can help you pick out an amp,but i need a budget to work with

that sub wont run at 3500watts, it'll run up to 1000watts which is the rms rating, you'll need an amp stable to 2 ohms as it's dual 4 ohm voice coil.Do NOT get a capacitor.
since im new to this stuff would you recommend any kind of certain amp like a specific one? and thanks for your help so far!

look at a mb quartz 1500 or a audiopipe ap 1500 thats pretty much all you'll get on that budget ,if you up your budget a bit ,you'll get a better amp that will last longer and have a better efficiency for your sub

Very new to car audio need help,
alright here is what i have

Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO Subwoofer with 3500 Watts

Atrend E12Sv B Box Series 12-Inch Single Vented Subwoofer Enclosure

so what i am needing to go with this is a amp that can handle this subwoofer (like i said im new to car audio so i don't know what kind of amp i will need for something like this)

i have also heard that it would be good to have a capacitor if i could get a recommendation on that to that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks hope i can get some help.
No cap...research a BIG 3 upgrade for your electrical (alt/batt/ground wiring)

dump the wal-mart box and do some research on your sub to find a more suitable, durable enclosure...or have someone here design one, if you are ok with hand tools...or even build one for you

MB Quart ONX1.1500D ONYX Series 1500 Watts RMS Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier

TEC-MB-ONX1-1500D.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/544574-soundstream-rubicon-1002-made-usa-oldschool-power-2.html Heres a great sq and reliable power house for your budget,and a great honest guy to buy from..Thats a power house amp right there, and worth every penny..he knocked it down to $150
Class AB amp that big may be a little much for stock electrical.... killer deal though.

Plenty of ppl have good luck with these. On par with Quart, Audiopipe, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.