using a capcitor does help..........

haha looks like im not the only one to sig this funny little man
Hard not to quote someone who is this retarded. And he is supposedly an electrical engineer, but he can't understand how a simple circuit works? If he really got a degree, the future of this country is looking grim!!

Oh, we must be retarded, because his cap somehow magically instantly recharges without an alternator, must be made by a genius!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Just get over it my friend, the alternator does not charge the cap, period.
WB
... *facepalm*

No matter how many times we explain it, you continue to either be thick, or troll.

my bad idskot, i was talking to wishbone. a while back, earlier in this thread, he said if anyone could disprove that caps are beneficial, he would send them an amp of their choice. i want the 25000 dollar rf 4 channel amp off of woofers etc. good deal eh? but wishbone, just give up, i hate to see ur poor little noob feelings get hurt
That sounds like a great deal.

And apology accepted.

LOL... so, i know there are a few actual benifits to a cap, but im sure as hell they are not a substitute for a shitty charging/electrical system. FAIL

so, anyone here have those few advantages? we have to give wishbone something, or he might never post again LOL

LOL... so, i know there are a few actual benifits to a cap, but im sure as hell they are not a substitute for a shitty charging/electrical system. FAIL
so, anyone here have those few advantages? we have to give wishbone something, or he might never post again LOL
1. They impress the noobs.

2. They have pretty lights on them.

This is what make me think something is wrong ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Somebody just posted they used a cap and it worked for them. SO WHY is that being ignored ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gifI just can't beleive these caps are selling because a few people in this forum had good experiences with them. Are there better ways to improve a system ? My answer is, I haven't tried yet. I did run 1/0 wire and believe it or not I think I lost power. But that is going to be another thread once I find out why. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

WB

Post the findings on youtube or STFU.

I did run 1/0 wire and believe it or not I think I lost power. But that is going to be another thread once I find out why. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
WB
1/0 wire is known to have very bad conductance and will steal your power like a crack fiend

This is why I switched all my wires back to 22ga after I wasted all that money on 1/0...Now I blow my .5 amp fuse everytime I turn the volume passed zero, so I know I'm getting a ton of power

Why are you sounding like you never graduated eighth grade. If your IGNORANT CLOWNISH FOOLISH self would have taken 2 minutes to read a few of my post or just went to check my pics, you would know I have the cap with the amp and voltage read out and YES the voltage drains on MINE for a few seconds and returns to 14.5 volts, but on your SET UP ! I don't have a clew what is going on ! so don't compare your silly situation to mine unless you have the same exact set up !!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

WB
wow you're dumb. what does my set up have to do with the way a cap works. Don't you see all these pages of people calling you a idiot and you still keep going on.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Wishbone, you are a liar. I find it impossible to believe someone with as messed up understanding of how electronics work as you is any form of electrical engineer. You sound like a highschool kid who is failing in 9th grade physics. Hey I know.... lets see a pic of your degree with your screen name next to it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Give it up , you are not making sense now. A dead cap charges in seconds where as if you had a dead battery it would take hours to recharge.
WB
WTF does the fact that the cap charges faster have to do with how much it relies on the alternator to provide current? A cap has a lower ESR and a vastly smaller capacity than does a normal car batt, that is why it reacts differently than a car batt in the manner you describe. Now, Id love for you tell the whole class, with your electrical engineering education, how a lower ESR and smaller storage capacity means a capacitor relies any less on the alt to provide current than does the battery itself. I cant wait to hear your desciption of how the batt is really the energy resource for the cap, as you have maintained this entire thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Again I say you, wishbone, are a fucking liar. You are no electrical engineer. And even if you were, you would be the worst one in the history of engineering. I, for one, see right through you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.