tempImageqobzjc.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 196
  • tempImagelyYQB1.png
    tempImagelyYQB1.png
    2 MB · Views: 189
  • tempImagebVj349.png
    tempImagebVj349.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
Pretty sure he ignores your content. With theses posts, I wonder why.

And if you look at his profile, he has photos of some of his equipment in there.

Last edited:
Come on @Popwarhomie, let's see pics of your installs and rides. Don't be a bittch, let's see some pics. And, we want details. HulU, amps, speakers, and electrical. Come on veteran!

Many people have seen my builds on here. I used to have my Youtube link in my description with videos of my builds you drunk fucking waste of life.

As far as THIS thread. It's literally a rule that you have to post pictures with username with what you are selling if you have less than 10 feedback on here. Due to people scamming others. If you actually read before opening your mouth it would save you from looking so god damn stupid alot of the time...

Now piss off and go be useless in the threads you have already ruined with your ********. Don't try and fuck with me I have had enough of you.

It went through. The guy hasn’t been on since posting. I doubt it’s available even if he’s not a scammer

You are the definition of a *****! Own it!
I don't comprehend.

Someone was trying to make an offer for the product and pop let him know that "the user only has one post" (which means he's not a verified seller), "no picture of username on the amps" (which is not only a requirement to sell on here but it also shows he didn't even read the sticky), and "has not logged back in" (which means it probably wasn't even a serious listing to begin with)

Not sure how stating practical facts makes you an *******.

I don't comprehend.

Someone was trying to make an offer for the product and pop let him know that "the user only has one post" (which means he's not a verified seller), "no picture of username on the amps" (which is not only a requirement to sell on here but it also shows he didn't even read the sticky), and "has not logged back in" (which means it probably wasn't even a serious listing to begin with)

Not sure how stating practical facts makes you an *******.

You don't know the history behind my reply. Pop has been on my ass and calling me names and questioning my intelligence for a long time. Just because I might have a different opinion than him. So, I threw a jab back at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...