Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Jan 9, 2021
Massachusetts
Price
$ $225
Was Photo Included
Yes
Includes amp, bass control knob, and bass control cable. Does not include original packaging. Amp works fine. Used for about a year.

Looking for $225 shipped or best offer.

Attachments

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Rating - 100% 
10   0   0
Jan 22, 2010
FL
First post.
No picture of username with amps.
Has not logged back in since making the post.

:unsure:

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Pretty sure he ignores your content. With theses posts, I wonder why.

And if you look at his profile, he has photos of some of his equipment in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Rating - 100% 
10   0   0
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Come on @Popwarhomie, let's see pics of your installs and rides. Don't be a bittch, let's see some pics. And, we want details. HulU, amps, speakers, and electrical. Come on veteran!
Many people have seen my builds on here. I used to have my Youtube link in my description with videos of my builds you drunk fucking waste of life.

As far as THIS thread. It's literally a rule that you have to post pictures with username with what you are selling if you have less than 10 feedback on here. Due to people scamming others. If you actually read before opening your mouth it would save you from looking so god damn stupid alot of the time...

Now piss off and go be useless in the threads you have already ruined with your bullshit. Don't try and fuck with me I have had enough of you.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Cochino

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Mar 31, 2021
Ca
i tried leaving a reply once before don't know if it went through...
would you take $200

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
It went through. The guy hasn’t been on since posting. I doubt it’s available even if he’s not a scammer

mastershake575

CarAudio.com Veteran
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
You are the definition of a *****! Own it!
I don't comprehend.

Someone was trying to make an offer for the product and pop let him know that "the user only has one post" (which means he's not a verified seller), "no picture of username on the amps" (which is not only a requirement to sell on here but it also shows he didn't even read the sticky), and "has not logged back in" (which means it probably wasn't even a serious listing to begin with)

Not sure how stating practical facts makes you an asshole.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I don't comprehend.

Someone was trying to make an offer for the product and pop let him know that "the user only has one post" (which means he's not a verified seller), "no picture of username on the amps" (which is not only a requirement to sell on here but it also shows he didn't even read the sticky), and "has not logged back in" (which means it probably wasn't even a serious listing to begin with)

Not sure how stating practical facts makes you an asshole.
You don't know the history behind my reply. Pop has been on my ass and calling me names and questioning my intelligence for a long time. Just because I might have a different opinion than him. So, I threw a jab back at him.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
It’s not hard to question your intelligence

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Rating - 100% 
10   0   0
Jan 22, 2010
FL
You don't know the history behind my reply. Pop has been on my ass and calling me names and questioning my intelligence for a long time. Just because I might have a different opinion than him. So, I threw a jab back at him.
Bullshit. I have had you ignored for probably two months and it's been nice and peaceful for me here.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Bullshit. I have had you ignored for probably two months and it's been nice and peaceful for me here.
I didn't say on my ass right now. But, a couple of months back you were constantly calling me names or saying some other BS about me, and that's fine. I'm a big boy, I didn't go run and tell the admin on you or anybody else. I also didn't go and start blocking people because they had a different opinion or recommendation than me. People are too soft and take the shit too seriously.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
It’s not hard to question your intelligence
Why? Because my opinion differs from some peoples? Differing opinions is what makes America great. We all aren't forced to think the same way. If you want to hate me because of my opinion on certain topics, that's your choice. I don't just follow and agree with everybody else just to make friends. I don't run around the site kissing everybody's ass like a lot of guys on here. That's not how I roll or get down. Sorry!

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
You keep bringing up the opinion thing and that’s not even it. Stop making that the excuse. I get along great with people in my life who don’t have the same political opinions as me.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
You keep bringing up the opinion thing and that’s not even it. Stop making that the excuse. I get along great with people in my life who don’t have the same political opinions as me.
Well, then why all the hate? Because I bought from Down 4 Sound? I stood up for a guy who wanted to use Skar? I recommended a pre-fab box because he didn't want to or know how to build one? Because I said Fi isn't all made in America? Because I like American Bass subs? Those are just some of the reasons why I get ripped on, and that's fine, I'm not here to change people's opinions. I'm also not going to cry to the admin and try to get people banned. Read my posts, I never call people names first or ever question there intelligence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds