Used pricing help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clifff150
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Hey everyone. I am going to rebuild my system and need to start selling items to help with funds. Problem is, I don't sell items often at all and have no idea what I should ask for these items. Can y'all help me out with some pricing?

1. IA Lethal Injection 12 d2 w/ Death Penalty dust cap. Never used, only unboxed once to take photos.

2. DC Audio lvl 4 10 d2. Bought new, used for 3 years (never saw full potential for power)

3. Morel Maximo 5 comp set. Bought NIB from user on here. Used for 3 years. One tweeters wire needs to be resodered (still works as is)

4. Treo SSi 10 d4. Bought used from user here. Used for less than a year. Dust cap has scuff and magnet has slight rust. Don't mind keeping as I loved this sub.

5. Solid Audio F11D. Bought NIB from user here. Used for 4 years. Few minor cosmetic blemishes. Don't mind keeping either.

6. Alpine 149bt. Bought new and used for 3 years. Only cosmetic issue I see maybe a few very very light surface scratches to display (only see in right light)

7. IA 10.1. Bought new and used for 2 months now. Scratch on top from installing. Will keep if I decide to sell Wolfram 3000.1

8. Wolfram 3000.1. Bought new, never used. Leaning towards keeping over the IA for headroom

9. Diamond D5 600.2. Bought NIB from user here and used for 4 years. This never broke a sweat. Can only keep if I keep the IA 10.1. Not enough room for Wolfram and this (behind truck seat)

I am pretty sure this is it. Still thinking about maybe using some equipment in my wife's car. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

1. 2402. 250

3. 120

4. Keep it

5. 200

6. 175

7. 280

8. 430

9. 175
wow.. fast and cold lol.. i think the never used dp be worth more., shame it's not a lethal injection i woulda got that from u.. like to have the 10.1 can't do $280 though..

Yeah shipping the subs will force me to have to price drop them some. The IA sub is actually a Lethal Injection, it just has the Death Penalty dust cap (red skull)

Pricing also depends on cosmetics as well.If its scared all to hell, expect to get very little in return on used gear.do some research on the Webs and get an Idea what the gear is going for and make your decisions from there.Not everyone here can give you a number without picks of the over all condition, and what one would expect to pay. you need to decide for yourself what the minimum you would be willing to consider for each item.Top price and you may be sitting on it a while. If you want to move them,sell 10-25% less and move them. My opinion

Keep in mind as well.. Any new product bought comes with a 1 year warranty at min.. Buying used.. no warranty exist, of which if $30 bucks cheaper on a used item on my buying list, Id spend that extra $30 bucks for a warranty for the same unit.. Thats me

Pricing also depends on cosmetics as well.If its scared all to hell, expect to get very little in return on used gear.do some research on the Webs and get an Idea what the gear is going for and make your decisions from there.Not everyone here can give you a number without picks of the over all condition, and what one would expect to pay. you need to decide for yourself what the minimum you would be willing to consider for each item.Top price and you may be sitting on it a while. If you want to move them,sell 10-25% less and move them. My opinion
patience is a huge thing when it comes to buying and selling

im very patient when it comes to selling (had those Zapco PX's for 2 years)

and when buying the sellers lack of patience has worked in my favor (cash talks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Yeah shipping the subs will force me to have to price drop them some. The IA sub is actually a Lethal Injection, it just has the Death Penalty dust cap (red skull)
ok i just saw dp, so that cap is on the sub? wish i could get a package deal on amp and sub but man it'd have to be a killer deal my wife will kill me anyway but i know i can sell ppi amp for almost what i paid for it.. peeps paying stupid $ for them now they sold out.

patience is a huge thing when it comes to buying and selling
im very patient when it comes to selling (had those Zapco PX's for 2 years)

and when buying the sellers lack of patience has worked in my favor (cash talks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )
LOL.. Right on..Deff depends on what you are selling and what you are willing to let go quickly or setting on your ground for what you are wanting. Patience is the key.for sure

ok i just saw dp, so that cap is on the sub? wish i could get a package deal on amp and sub but man it'd have to be a killer deal my wife will kill me anyway but i know i can sell ppi amp for almost what i paid for it.. peeps paying stupid $ for them now they sold out.
You selling that PPI 1000.1 Phantom?? I may have a spot for it

You selling that PPI 1000.1 Phantom?? I may have a spot for it
not unless i get a ia or something that awesome for crazy cheap, almost ordered ppi sub to match today debating.. don't worry i know u want it, if i sell it i'll pm u.. had guy on fb offer me $75 for my fu lol, i ain't the only cheap bast*rd..

not unless i get a ia or something that awesome for crazy cheap, almost ordered ppi sub to match today debating.. don't worry i know u want it, if i sell it i'll pm u.. had guy on fb offer me $75 for my fu lol, i ain't the only cheap bast*rd..
LOL.. I wouldnt buy a PPI sub to be honest.You be better off picking up an XFL for the money.Guy must be smoking Cracck or? for $75 bucks

Just dont Carve your name on it and ill pick it up from you..LOL:furious:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.