USB Port Not Functioning At All

Participant count
  • Participant list

Calxxx

CarAudio.com Newbie
My center console usb port stopped working earlier this week. I spent the evening following the wire and troubleshooting but I'm lost now and clueless. The previous owner set up the system and all I know is that the head unit is a Pioneer AVH-2500NEX. There is a USB extension port running to my center console but the usb is not working, and when I plugged a normal USB charging cable into the back of the head unit it also didn't work at all. No charging and no apple carplay functionality. Is my extension broken and I need some kind of new one or am I SOL and need a new unit. Any help is appreciated, I really don't know what I'm doing at all.

Have you tried to track down the USB function in your stereo menu? Make sure that it is turned on in the menu. If there is no control in the menu for the USB, your stereo may be malfunctioning. It may be time for another one. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...