Northeast Region USACi NORTHEAST 1ST SHOW AT ATTENTION TO DETAIL

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I'm just gonna use my Value Series dual 12 box for this one. I just didn't have the time/motivation to build something for no wall when I have no plans to do that class for any other org.

Plus it just sounded like fun to see what my entry level box with Best Buy subs could do...lol

I had a family emergency this morning and couldn't make the show unfortunately. I've heard some numbers and congrats to the winners. I know Steve G. did a good number and took 1st with his daily box and one amp, and Kyle and Joe from ECAC both did new personal bests, so congrats to them as well.

If someone could list all the scores that would be really cool.

I thought my score was ok, but it ended up only being me in my class, so that kinda ******. There was another guy, but apparently they mixed up and put him in the wrong class.

I know Keith from Renots hit the highest of the day, even beating out Kumar. I didn't get to see them run, but I heard Keith did a 166 with his Jeep. I was busy talking to people and testing my own ride so I missed alot of the people making runs.

awe man must be maxed out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif hehe

what did you end up doing at the kick?

lol, I managed a 148 with my daily box. I didn't expect much really, but I did a 148.3 on the glass with it, so I figured I should have been able to get at least a 148.6. On the way home I remembered that I never made any adjustments the X-overs and eq like I normally do. That and I forgot to roll the volume on the 1st burp, so that hurt. Not my best day, but whatever, I ended up being the only one in my class. That was actually pretty sad, the Pro competitors have been complaining since last season that we all get screwed by being thrown together in an open class, so the one time Mark bought trophies and broke up the classes for us, NOBODY showed up for the Pro classes. There are several people building for no wall, or already done building and not one of them came out. Pathetic.

I cant complain as I'm about 1/2 done with my setup and my 2 y/o is a menace and it'll be impossible to bring her to a show and we have zero family up here to help... but with that said I thought there were a few people who were going to bring the noise, and they didnt show up in their own back yards?

I would've brought a small amount of noise...lol

That is too bad Steve cause next time everything will probably be grouped together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.