Northeast Region USACi NORTHEAST 1ST SHOW AT ATTENTION TO DETAIL

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
lol if I could bring the little zoopaloop with us, take the car seat out, brappppp, put it back in and leave I may try and make it. Epping is a still a trek for us nawthun Mainahz though!

Keith did a 66.4, Gary did a 65.4 I think and then it was that other guy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

That will be great if USACi comes to NH so I don't have to travel 3 1/2hrs just to hit their show! A 2x pointer is even better, maybe I'll actually do an outlaw build...

I had a family emergency this morning and couldn't make the show unfortunately. I've heard some numbers and congrats to the winners. I know Steve G. did a good number and took 1st with his daily box and one amp, and Kyle and Joe from ECAC both did new personal bests, so congrats to them as well.
If someone could list all the scores that would be really cool.

Thanks Dave!!!!

the new box is awesome...

just need to do some more testing and i should get louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

There are several people building for no wall, or already done building and not one of them came out. Pathetic.
I dont really like the way you put that Steve. I dont know about other competitors but me personally am not gonna throw my car together real quick, rent a trailer and head to a comp just to post a number. I got USACi points champion last season but this season is different. The car will be out when its ready. Not pathetic, just doin my own thing.

20,000 watts, 4 8400s(16v), 2 12s, a Yugo = a 51? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

The next USACi show I believe is gonna be a 2X in Epping NH.
Holy smoke are you serious? Thats crazy, see thats the kinda thing I have needed to make me go out of my way to hit far away USACi shows: an effort by them to have even one show closer to me. Can't get much closer to me then that, I'll have to hit up their site to see details.

I get the flu & take one little 7 day nap and I miss all kinds of stuff. After the NY show I ripped everything out and got sick the next morning so today was the first day I got any thing done. If I had my system in I would have been trying out the trunk class any ways Steve, so it wouldn't have help ya out having you beat up on me. Unless there were no 1 in that class cuz I would have jumped im with you for fun factor. I'd rather get 2nd to ya then 1st by myself so I feel your pain. You know once every 1 is built and shows up at same time we will be all lumped in together that is Murphy's freaken law bro.

20,000 watts, 4 8400s(16v), 2 12s, a Yugo = a 51? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
ummmm......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif:moon://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

sorry, I heard your crack say something so our AzZes wanted to reply....

still beats that 48 ur puting up...... Veteran:slap:

Holy smoke are you serious? Thats crazy, see thats the kinda thing I have needed to make me go out of my way to hit far away USACi shows: an effort by them to have even one show closer to me. Can't get much closer to me then that, I'll have to hit up their site to see details.
I'd rather get 2nd to ya then 1st by myself so I feel your pain. You know once every 1 is built and shows up at same time we will be all lumped in together that is Murphy's freaken law bro.
Yeah, that will be when I go and spectate, lol.

As of now there's nothing but a date and location on their site as far as details. I PM'd Ralph on Sunday to get pricing and any other details so I can add it to my site, but haven't heard back yet.

Lets see? A 48 on music with 12k with 1 battery going into protect in an Astro vs. 20k, 4 16v 8400s IN A FREAKIN YUGO BURPING A 51.........................I'll stick with the 48.

TJ gotcha changing classes again I see.

show was good, haft are team compteted the other haft is still building tj did a 157 flat in super stock and i did a 157.3 in stock 1801+ gonna turn it up next time

im not getting free product ,, its like ppl who get perfromance parts for there cars and put stickers on,, there not really on a team, i payed for all my gear, by bank account statements will prove it, i just buying equipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.