Northeast Region USACi NORTHEAST 1ST SHOW AT ATTENTION TO DETAIL

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
lol seems like half our team wont be competing but we will all be there i believe, cant miss a day at ATD

I'll be there. I probably won't have much of a setup in but we'll see what happens by then.
Hey bro I got a set up you can use for this show. Its all ready to rock and you and I would both love to see some testing done on this new box. I don't see myself ready for this show so let me know or shoot me a text or something. You know what it did at ACT in a box that should be "quieter" then this one...

I talked to Adam today and he mentioned something that they are going to be doing. There will be a $5 discount for CURRENT USACi members, meaning that if you are a current and paid member make sure you bring along your current membership card, otherwise you pay the standard entry fee like the rest of us....no exceptions.

I talked to Adam today and he mentioned something that they are going to be doing. There will be a $5 discount for CURRENT USACi members, meaning that if you are a current and paid member make sure you bring along your current membership card, otherwise you pay the standard entry fee like the rest of us....no exceptions.
correct steve..... all usaci members must have an updated or current membership to have scores posted on website and keep points for finals or points chaser. 2010 USACi memberships will be available at ATD. $35 each for 1 fiscal year.

Anyone planning on going for points champion this year? big opening for that.... someone has to stop kumar from winning every year.....WE DID!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.