UPS screwing me over?? Need Help.

ups screwed up a grille I had for my van, called the company and they sent me a replacement should be here on the 30th and ups still hasn't called or came to pick up the damaged one still.

Leaving negative feedback wouldn't be fair for the guy....he did his part of the transaction, you paid for the subs, and one time shipping. If he has to ship them again, it's not his fault that you weren't home for the shipment, and UPS isn't gonna ship them again for free.

Im neutral in the situation, so im not blasting on you either, but I'd say, there were three attempts, which are usually a couple days apart....therefore there was a week in between of opportunity to arrange pickup....essentially after the third attempt...is too late. Therefore, I feel UPS did their job also....my personal opinion is it falls as your responsibility.

It may ****, but still all in all, you can't try to post blame on someone else, when they did their part. If special action needed to be taken, then that should have been arranged at an earlier date, not after they've attempted to deliver them to you three times.

Autosounds4less is issue me a full refund minus 50 for restocking. Thats cool though with my new set up i will still come out cheaper. 2 SDC2.5 & AQ220 vs. 4 12' R's and GP3000. with the smaller amp and less money spent on the box for the build, along with the cheaper price of 2 subs compared to 1. It is a good outcome still. thanks for the help people!!!

Thats not what happens when you drag your feet. Thats what happens when you have a job. Read the post I did call and tell them and i also went to try and intercept the package. Its not my fault they lost it

When products are shipped UPS signature required they will make 3 attempts to deliver the package and then return it to the shipper. If a business sells using paypal they must ship SIGNATURE REQUIRED to a CONFIRMED address otherwise paypal will not warranty payment.

If the buyer wants the shipment to go to a unconfirmed address the seller must contact the holder of the credit card and verify the purchase, if the buyer wants the package left without signature required we require written authority to do so by the credit card holder.

Credit card fraud is on the rise in these economic times. We have contacted many card holders

who thank us when they discover through our phone call their cards have either been stolen or their card information has been taken.

Man I stayed at UPS for a long as time.. I am almost certain they got stolen.. if I track the packages online it still says item waiting at UPS for pickup. I KNOW someone hit me up I'm not tripping I would just like to know who covers me ( i paid with paypal by the way) The Subs are long gone im sure. I just want my money back or new subs
make sure you are going to the right place.

a retail store wont have it, these packages are usually at the distrobution center, and its a real pain in the ass to find them, or get someone to teoll you where they are.

call 1800 pick ups and grill them until they tell you which location your **** is at.

When products are shipped UPS signature required they will make 3 attempts to deliver the package and then return it to the shipper. If a business sells using paypal they must ship SIGNATURE REQUIRED to a CONFIRMED address otherwise paypal will not warranty payment.
If the buyer wants the shipment to go to a unconfirmed address the seller must contact the holder of the credit card and verify the purchase, if the buyer wants the package left without signature required we require written authority to do so by the credit card holder.

Credit card fraud is on the rise in these economic times. We have contacted many card holders

who thank us when they discover through our phone call their cards have either been stolen or their card information has been taken.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.