Upgrading Your Substage (for FREE!!) 101

Man this guy seen the little dents on the dust cap and instantly saw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Vary Weak

I wouldn't say all that.

I don't charge my friends when his son broke my impact wrench. He offered to pay and I said no...I took that risk when i became your friend.

But I see your point. This lady isn't your friend. She is a stranger, and as such...I would have expected her to replace the product her so damaaged.

you can say what you want, but what you did was wrong. The person you lent the car to is the one who is responsible for what happened to your speaker.If you can not see that logic than obviously we live in a different world.

she is responsible for what her kids do. he did no wrong...
I wonder what an insurance company would do? I would think they would only replace the product.

However, he used the replacement value to get something different.

Although, as you say, he did nothing wrong. I just don't think it's so right either...It's one of those head scratching kind of situatuations where I see both points of view.

It what world?

He made out in more ways than one. First, he got a replacement sub when one that was ding worked perfectly. Second, he lent his car to someone and that person is the one that is responsible for supervising the car. Third, he got a better product and than the one that was damaged. He should have only asked for the price of one new off of ebay and actually sold the dinged sub and probaly been able to buy the new sub you wanted.

All and all what you did seemed petty and if you dont want to respond to hate and being judged you should not have posted this.

Yea honestly I can understand wanting a new sub. The one you had was not dented before so yea i agree with that. but i also believe the old one should be sold and the difference returned to the lady, she was being responsible here now you should be.

Yea honestly I can understand wanting a new sub. The one you had was not dented before so yea i agree with that. but i also believe the old one should be sold and the difference returned to the lady, she was being responsible here now you should be.
There you go. Great answer.

Nice bracelet.
My parents took a cruise to the US Virgin Islands for their 25th Anniversary.

My sister got a diamond and ruby ring.

I got this mariner's link (not a gucci link as someone posted previously - they are similar but not the same) bracelet.

Aren't you the one who has multi-millionaire parents too?
And my parents income level has exactly what to do with anything related to this?

Both sets of my grandparents were dirt poor the majority of their lives. Nobody gave either Mom or Dad a bloody thing. Everything they have at this stage in their life was earned by their various work over the past 4 1/2 decades. As nobody gave them anything they cannot see the point in giving a durn thing to my sister or I outside of the occasional gift that we could never afford to buy ourselves.

you can say what you want, but what you did was wrong. The person you lent the car to is the one who is responsible for what happened to your speaker.If you can not see that logic than obviously we live in a different world.
So it would seem, dude.

As is every parent of every kid in existence.

My parents had to pay for plenty of stupid things I did growing up. It happens.

It what world?He made out in more ways than one. First, he got a replacement sub when one that was ding worked perfectly.
A perfectly workable sub that still remains in a lesser condition than it was in prior to encountering this young man.

Second, he lent his car to someone and that person is the one that is responsible for supervising the car.
She is responsible for her actions and those of her children. She cannot reasonably be held responsible for the actions of those over which she has no direct control.Let's say while borrowing my car my friend had gotten into an accident. PLAINLY the other party's fault but still involved in the accident all the same. Should the person who caused the accident and created the damage to my car be held responsible or should I make the friend pay for any and all damages since the car was in her possession at the time the wreck happened?

If you say the friend rather than the party whose fault the accident was you're a moron.

This situation with my sub is the same thing just a different item that got damaged.

Third, he got a better product and than the one that was damaged. He should have only asked for the price of one new off of ebay and actually sold the dinged sub and probaly been able to buy the new sub you wanted.
Average cost of a D612D4 (the current direct replacement for the M6mkII) is $150 + $35 shipping = $185.excelerater's TDX hit her for $225/shipped.

Would you guys feel better if I were to refund her $40?

My wager is on "not" and consequently I cannot see the point in that particular piece of your response.

All and all what you did seemed petty and if you dont want to respond to hate and being judged you should not have posted this.
I never said I didn't want to respond to it, fella. Only that I wasn't accustomed to being on this end of it.I'm fine with what I did and will sleep soundly at night in spite of your opinions and beliefs to the contrary. I haven't failed to respond to any of it yet (a claim that cannot be made by many of those flaming me point be made...) so, umm, whatever.

OK, nevermind the sub.
We wanna see pics of this MOM!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I didn't bother.

Prowler = Scammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Apparently so!

Wanna buy a cosmetically deficient but operationally perfect Diamond Audio M6mkII12D4? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.