Upgrading a Porsche 928S4 audio system

Started out looking for info and got a ration of crap. Several items for me to look at however. Looked like a good site; turned out to be a forum for juvenile delinquents. Taking my name out of this thing. Have a good life.

gotta love old people. they just dont understand that things have changed.

the days of fair maidens in stone towers and chivalry among knights is past. get a ****ing clue.

oh well. i offered him help. if he's too stubborn to accept anything but praise because he drives an old porche (im sorry, i'd still take my little 2003 4cyl 126hp sentra over an old porche that probably needs assloads of work, and prob smells like old people now (**** that old tuna fish smell)...)

farewell, jackass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

jasper you are such a stupid mother ****ing moron, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU ****ING MORON. oh and btw both your mom and your boyfriend smell like tuna.

and I'd take my '95 4cyl 142hp integra and run all over your ass

jasper you are such a stupid mother ****ing moron, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU ****ING MORON. oh and btw both your mom and your boyfriend smell like tuna.and I'd take my '95 4cyl 142hp integra and run all over your ass
ouch...

gotta love old people. they just dont understand that things have changed.
the days of fair maidens in stone towers and chivalry among knights is past. get a ****ing clue.

oh well. i offered him help. if he's too stubborn to accept anything but praise because he drives an old porche (im sorry, i'd still take my little 2003 4cyl 126hp sentra over an old porche that probably needs assloads of work, and prob smells like old people now (**** that old tuna fish smell)...)

farewell, jackass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Hey now..

Mine is older than his, and it's in **** good condition when I bought it. I'm sure he took real good care of his.

And mine smells of Leather (and currently wood glue for my box) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Not Old People

jasper you are such a stupid mother ****ing moron, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU ****ING MORON. oh and btw both your mom and your boyfriend smell like tuna.and I'd take my '95 4cyl 142hp integra and run all over your ass

OH NOEZ ANOTHER HONDAKID HAS A FAST CAR!!

ok? i dont care. I respect my elders, but not when he or she is an ignorant jackass.

as for my mother smelling like tuna? ok? not really, although it'd be tough for you to tell, considering you've never met her. and i promise you if you were to ever say that to my face i'd staple your tongue to your ****ing balls.

by the way, what the **** does this have to do with you? my comments werent directed at you, nor did they even concern you. post-***** anyone?

and by saying "your boyfriend"....are you insinuating that i'm gay? well, that just isnt so. behold

meandmary2.jpg

now, she's no man.

anyways...

take your honda, and grow up. its an econo-box. not a racecar. if i cared about going fast, i would have financed a corvette...but i needed something cheap and good on gas while i finished college. I'm financing a Mercedes CLK230 once i graduate.

mod's please either close or delete this thread. it's now pointless, and has no use to anyone

Hey now..
Mine is older than his, and it's in **** good condition when I bought it. I'm sure he took real good care of his.

And mine smells of Leather (and currently wood glue for my box) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Not Old People
^^ you're also not a geratric 70 year old man that wants to relive his youth through his car. besides...my comments towards him were said in anger, because he's an ignorant jackass. the tuna thing was just part of that comment.

curious, got pics of you're porche? i love the old ones (i drove an 84 or 85 944 turbo (i think it was a 944?) the other day, very fun car to whip around in the snow)

LOL yeah what did the guy do besides ask for help? as far as the whole wealthy scientist thing i think he was trying to make it clear that he didnt want a 18 inch xxx and 2 killowatts or power, i think he was trying to give us a clue on that hes a old timer and wasent exactly a spl guy , but oh well.

It's threads like these that make me embarrassed of my generation sometimes...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.