Understanding Active

I figured tht....there wud be no front to back action, jus side to side rite? Wats ur take on 4 PAmids an 2 S'tweets vs 2 PAmids an 2 S'tweets w/ coax rears?
I mean, i used run rears to help backseat listening. But, I've always noticed sitting in someone's back seat never sounded really good anyways. So i ditched them. And how often people really ride back there? A loud and properly tuned front stage should sound good in the back.

I mean, i used run rears to help backseat listening. But, I've always noticed sitting in someone's back seat never sounded really good anyways. So i ditched them. And how often people really ride back there? A loud and properly tuned front stage should sound good in the back.
I got 3kids so rears are a must, an I'l use the truck as a shuttle for our lil league fb. We do a lot of movie watching. My last system had all 4 6x9 coax tht I had 2 turn way up to get a decent voice frm movies, music got loud tho. If I do a PA front stage an coax rear, cud I connect the coax to the DSP? I'm thinking bit Ten for now

I got 3kids so rears are a must, an I'l use the truck as a shuttle for our lil league fb. We do a lot of movie watching. My last system had all 4 6x9 coax tht I had 2 turn way up to get a decent voice frm movies, music got loud tho. If I do a PA front stage an coax rear, cud I connect the coax to the DSP? I'm thinking bit Ten for now
If that's the route you wanted to go, you coukd make it work. The bit 10 should have presets, so if you wanted good sq, you could run only fronts, super loud run the rears. So you could do that.

Coax in the rear seems like a good idea. Takes the hassle out of mounting separate tweets, etc.

Why the bit 10?

If that's the route you wanted to go, you coukd make it work. The bit 10 should have presets, so if you wanted good sq, you could run only fronts, super loud run the rears. So you could do that.
Coax in the rear seems like a good idea. Takes the hassle out of mounting separate tweets, etc.

Why the bit 10?
BitTen seems solid, as u said it has presets or I cud get techy if tht makes sense, plus clipping lites. On top of all I see it for no more than $350.

With respect to the perceived necessity of rear speakers, let's be realistic. A properly set up and powered front stage with PA mids can be heard from about 150 yards away as clear as a bell.

I'm pretty sure that being 3 more feet from them than the front seat passengers are, with a seat in the way, is gonna make them hard to hear. ;-)

With respect to the perceived necessity of rear speakers, let's be realistic. A properly set up and powered front stage with PA mids can be heard from about 150 yards away as clear as a bell.
I'm pretty sure that being 3 more feet from them than the front seat passengers are, with a seat in the way, is gonna make them hard to hear. ;-)
That's why I'll be setting up a PA system in the future, to show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.