Underhung TC Nomz

Great info! I'd love to hear these in action. I've never seen or dealt with under hung subs before.. I'd like to learn more and get one or two to play with. Thank you for sharing!

My pleasure. Although, I must say I'm very surprised at how many have not heard of underhung motors.

that paraphrases to "I know the parts used are junk, and they have a history of screwing people, but they designed some cool stuff"... ok then, im glad thats ok with some of you. as it goes, tc STILL owes me thousands of $$$, from before they went bankrupt. fvck them and their janky garbage. I am glad you like your purchase, and sincerely hope they treat you well!
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I'm definitely not okay with that part of things when it comes to TC going under, screwing suppliers and customers. I've actually never dealt with TC directly, I just grab some of the drivers that interest me.

Does anyone know how I can get my amp to see .5 ohm with my 4ohm driver? I paid for my watts and I'm damn sure gonna get my watts.
Wire 5 of them P/P and I can get you to .4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Shame there is not more underhung options out there today. The IA FL gets loads of positive feedback.
Good looking driver from what I can tell. Shamefully, I think it's the relatively low power handling found with the smaller underhung coil that turns most away.
I want to vomit every time I see someone basing their choice of driver simply off of power handling. But the I remember to laugh.

Wire 5 of them P/P and I can get you to .4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lulz
Wish I had five of these.

BTW, there's one of these SVS PB12 Ultra/2 subwoofers on eBay right now! Someone else has a chance at a pair of nice underhung beauties.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ciaonzo

5,000+ posts
TheContinental
ciaonzo
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date