Uncertain about what to do with my system

Participant count
  • Participant list

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
I'm pretty sure my right mid went out today, but not my left. I do not know why this is happening. I had the cxv1s and the one on the left went out, but not the right. I am running a 5 ch. so the gains for both mids are universal. I dont get why one will go out and not the other. I do not want to have to recone my mids often. I keep my volume 20/37 (i think its 37). The gain for the mids is less than half way. I didn't bring my DMM to school with me so I cant see if its clipping, but I truly do not think so.

Anyways, I am debating:

1.) Recone the mid, and turn the gain down even more

2.) Sell my front stage and run RSD's to get a little money

3.) Sell my substage and amp and run my components off of my HU power

4.) Sell it all except my HU and run some speakers off of my HU.

I wouldnt mind running just a front stage off of my HU, but I'm afraid I would really miss the volume and clarity I get with my current setup. I am also afraid of getting rid of my sub because I think I will miss the low end..... AHHHH what to do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.