Ultimate Subwoofers

Actually, my first system was an Ultimate Titanium II 10" with the worst amp in the world. Such as it was, I enjoyed it. My second setup again was with Ultimate subwoofers, dual 12's of the same model, although the next year; they were ran off of an Aura 4 channel amp that I had acquired. They provided enough bump and SQ for my tastes, and was pleased at my investment over the RF Z-Series subs. I installed them in a friends vehicle over a year ago, with the same amplifier, and he is still more than pleased with them. Their Cupric series subwoofer is far from what I would consider crap, as well. Those who have tested them can vouch for this (Ramos?). If money is tight, and you'd rather not save up more, I think Ultimate is an acceptable choice. A friend of mine who had two JL 12W0's also enjoyed my subs, and thought them a fine investment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.