Ultimate Subwoofers

Originally posted by taylor i didn't say it was, but for the price why not, i reccomend them over kenwoods or othe low line stuff, the highend ones can handle decent power for being a cheaper sub...wanna hear my opinion on audiobahn s h i t.....tell you the truth i had 4 10wo's last year and frankly they dissapointed the hell out of me, i bought alpine type s's and was twice as happy....more excursion, better clarity.....
Type S??? Excursion??? Okay....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ranger i know you were trying to help and i could have got audiobahns. but for the same price as those my budget for subs was about 130$ so i had to jump on these it was either these or jbl gt100s and the come with warranty so even if they do catch fire i can get new ones.

Originally posted by picklekx ranger i know you were trying to help and i could have got audiobahns. but for the same price as those my budget for subs was about 130$ so i had to jump on these it was either these or jbl gt100s and the come with warranty so even if they do catch fire i can get new ones.
How much did you pay again for the Ultimates??? You could have gotten the Audiobahn Natural Sound woofers for like 55 bucks each. The JBLs did not come with a warranty???

yea i paid 55. Where i was getting th jbls they were not aurthorised dealer so i was doubting a warranty. how much did the bahns want for rms?

Originally posted by picklekx yea i paid 55. Where i was getting th jbls they were not aurthorised dealer so i was doubting a warranty. how much did the bahns want for rms?
I think it is about 300-500 but I think its 300. Thats real power. The subs you have will not handle rms for long.

Im sure they will handle that rns fine. i talked again t a installer/ dealer that wokrs with these products and he says dont be afraind to give them 300

watts. and i will only be giving them about 225 a piece. i could of gotten the bahns though i would have to upgrade my power wire( not big deal)but oh well whats done is done. ill let you know how they sound. better these then pyramids

Originally posted by picklekx Im sure they will handle that rns fine. i talked again t a installer/ dealer that wokrs with these products and he says dont be afraind to give them 300

watts. and i will only be giving them about 225 a piece. i could of gotten the bahns though i would have to upgrade my power wire( not big deal)but oh well whats done is done. ill let you know how they sound. better these then pyramids
What amp are you running???

Im sure ill get **** about this 2. Im will be purchasing a lanzar vibe 250 250x2 rms ill be expecting more like 200-225. it can do 450x2 rms at 2 ohms stereo. which prolly would of pushed the bahns nicely.

Originally posted by picklekx Im sure ill get **** about this 2. Im will be purchasing a lanzar vibe 250 250x2 rms ill be expecting more like 200-225. it can do 450x2 rms at 2 ohms stereo. which prolly would of pushed the bahns nicely.
You won't here me talking **** about the new Lanzar stuff...they have improved it a LOT!!!

k cool. i have a question why would the 1200d put out over its rms rating and then the lower wattage vibe line is said to be over rated?

Originally posted by picklekx k cool. i have a question why would the 1200d put out over its rms rating and then the lower wattage vibe line is said to be over rated?
The 1200D is pretty close to it's actual rating...the problem with the 1200D is that the older versions of this amp had a BIG, BIG problem with the boards going up in smoke...the newer ones are great for the money...the lower vibe line is not as reliable as the 1200D...its just the way Lanzar rates it's stuff...

Originally posted by picklekx i actually read the 1200d puts put around 1275 watts. but why dont the lower line put out the rated power.
Because not as much work went into the lower Lanzar amps...1275 and 1200 is pretty much the same...it is the difference between 60 and 62mph on your speedomitor not enough difference to tell...

I see so they prolly did that to try and boost the lower end vibe series sales 2 to get people thinking well the 1200d is good so why not the vibe 230 240 or 250.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.