Ultimate Subwoofers

Originally posted by picklekx Ranger i was just wondering why a 120$ dollar sub is crap? and i have looked around and talked to a dealer of them and he really likes them and i dont have alot to spend since i have to keep up on dirtbike matenince. And i saw these and new i could get them for cheaper then 120$ a piece so i jumped on it.
You could have gotten 2 JL W0s...all you had to do was ask...JL is 4 times the quality of the crap you bought, but if you want to cause a fire...when you get bored with em, just plug them into the wall...

well obviously your an idiot since talking to you is like talking to a brick wall...you just cant face the fact that something you have never heard of might be decent

JL are more expensive dont hadle the same rms and im not the type to hop on a bandwagon. And taylor thanks for the support i have been over at sd and they seem to think there a very good deal especially for the price i got them at.

no prob...pickle, you should see the installers car who uses all ultimate, he has a 3 monitors in his car, with insane metal work in the trunk!!

Originally posted by taylor well obviously your an idiot since talking to you is like talking to a brick wall...you just cant face the fact that something you have never heard of might be decent
Okay...I'm an idiot??? Yes I have seen them, and yes they are ****!!! Where do you get off calling me an idiot??? Son I am old enough to be your dad!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Originally posted by taylor yeah and my dads an idiot!
Yeah, real snappy...you and your friend can go ahead with your POS subs, and go to get them metered. Don't be pissed when you get beat with a single 5x7...

who says he wants them for spl competition jack a s s, did you ever think he was just looking for a little bump....for someone who is old enough to be my dad you sure act like a little kid, go cry some more.....

Originally posted by taylor who says he wants them for spl competition jack a s s, did you ever think he was just looking for a little bump....for someone who is old enough to be my dad you sure act like a little kid, go cry some more.....
Yeah, I'm a kid at heart...so I'll keep playing your little games...I did not say he wanted to be an SPL competitor, I'm just saying that a pair of 6x8 or 5x7s have got his neck. You see that Senior VIP under your name??? Yeah??? Well what quality posts do you have??? I don't come on here to argue against people who swear that you can buy just any sub and expect to keep it for more than 2 days. That sub will give hime more than alittle bump, it will give him a little burn too, when it catch his car on fire...I don't know how you jumped into this in the first place??? But you are REAL ignorant when it comes to car audio...can you honestly say that that Ultimate sub is better than a Alum10x???

Ranger they might not be top line 2 you because you have you mmats but i think they will wokr just fine for a kid on a budget wo doesnt need comp winning **** and has other things to deal other then spending money on car audio.

i didn't say it was, but for the price why not, i reccomend them over kenwoods or othe low line stuff, the highend ones can handle decent power for being a cheaper sub...wanna hear my opinion on audiobahn s h i t.....tell you the truth i had 4 10wo's last year and frankly they dissapointed the hell out of me, i bought alpine type s's and was twice as happy....more excursion, better clarity.....

Originally posted by picklekx Ranger they might not be top line 2 you because you have you mmats but i think they will wokr just fine for a kid on a budget wo doesnt need comp winning **** and has other things to deal other then spending money on car audio.

And I know how that is...I am trying to help you out here...Audiobahn is twice as good as Ultimate...you could have gotten Audiobahn...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.