uhg got a misdemeanor for my system

It probably will not affect your probation.
yeah i gotta contact him within 24hours..so tomorrow i gotta call in or show up w/e. but hes cool with me all other people that go to him are in his office for like 20 minutes. i dont even go in there he just brings me inside the door to the hallway.. asks if im working, any contact with police. and see ya next month. my record is 15 seconds lol

Its cool man, I had a "illegal amplification system" ticket before. it was just a warning ticket. so Im sure you can get out of this ticket. most that **** is heresay anyway

lmao... only thing im really worried about is the fact that im on probation only have 2 months left on it but i dunno about now
just because the wonderful legal system fails in our "free country"

worst case you get probation revoked and those old charges come back to haunt you

The mall cops (or whoever called the cops) are witnesses. That's enough evidence if he took thier statements. The cop would, probably, have to witness to arrest you. Since he didn't see/hear it he just wrote the ticket.

I'm guessing the cop looked in the car and saw your system and/or you admitted you were making noise? If so, that confirms the witnesses statements. Plenty of proof to convict you.

You could try fighting it, to get off on a techinicallity, but the fact is your guilty so the odds are not in your favor. You knew you were annoying the hell out of people there and you knew that the cops are cracking down on people who pound bass. You got caught.

Another strategy would be to show up to court and man up, tell him your wrote a letter to the mall apologizing for distrubing thier business and customers (give the judge a copy), tell them you didn't realize it could be heard so far away, you've torn out the system (take the sub box out of your car don't lie to the judge), and beg him to reduce the penalty to a non-misdemeanor because your already on probation and this could have very serious consequences for you. Tell him about a local group you volunteer with. If you don't, find one quick. Volunteer to help kids at your community center. Volunteer work with kids could really help.

If your already on probation, try to stay out of trouble instead of trying to get away with stuff.

I dont know the technical term for it but i do know that Bass (low Frequencies) cannot be pinpointed so even if he did hear your bass it could of been behind him or on the other side of the road... So you could bring that up also even if the mall cop says he heard it....

I dont know the technical term for it but i do know that Bass (low Frequencies) cannot be pinpointed so even if he did hear your bass it could of been behind him or on the other side of the road... So you could bring that up also even if the mall cop says he heard it....
omnidirectional?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kingisback08

10+ year member
kingisback08
buttfudging,nowhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from