uhg got a misdemeanor for my system

kingisback08
10+ year member

well 2 days after putting it in i decided to go full tilt on the amp and see how it was. Not wanting to be the douche bag that rides around the neighborhood annoying the **** out of everyone i went to the mall. Around our mall theres a 4 lane street that goes around the whole thing and its pretty far from the mall itself.

Next thing you know i saw i cop at a stop sign. My system was OFF but the renta-cops called him on me i guess. so he pulled me over and said it was an arrestable offense in that area. Also im on probation so im worried. So i got a ticket with no fines or anything on it yet but i have to show up to court in 10 days.

whats my best strategy to fight this. The cop that pulled me over did not hear the system himself, only the mall cops.

well seriously if the cop that pulled me over didnt hear it but the mall cops did then wtf. how does he know how loud it was.....yea i did set off 4 car alarms but still thats not the point he wasnt around to even see that. the way i figure, the mall cops aint coming to court so wheres the proof

well seriously if the cop that pulled me over didnt hear it but the mall cops did then wtf. how does he know how loud it was.....yea i did set off 4 car alarms but still thats not the point he wasnt around to even see that. the way i figure, the mall cops aint coming to court so wheres the proof
he can say he heard it that's all the courts need to hear then your fucked.

the cop has to see or hear it. when you go to court say "i didnt even have my radio on, i was on the phone. if i did then who here heard it? if noone here actually heard it then why am i here?" they have to prove you are guilty. if you see some renta cops there then admitt your guilty. if not then say it wasnt you. bring your purchase receipts and say it wasnt you. your sub must be broken in at low volumes for the first week and you just bought yours...pretty much make them show you how you are guilty. they have to prove that you did something wrong before you have to prove that you didnt do anything wrong.

the cop has to see or hear it. when you go to court say "i didnt even have my radio on, i was on the phone. if i did then who here heard it? if noone here actually heard it then why am i here?" they have to prove you are guilty. if you see some renta cops there then admitt your guilty. if not then say it wasnt you. bring your purchase receipts and say it wasnt you. your sub must be broken in at low volumes for the first week and you just bought yours...pretty much make them show you how you are guilty. they have to prove that you did something wrong before you have to prove that you didnt do anything wrong.
well i dont know if the mall cops will be there... pretty sure they wont.. but i dont have any receipts or anything ive had these subs for a good year just got a new box built though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kingisback08

10+ year member
kingisback08
buttfudging,nowhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from