Selling my System!

lionel2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
I am planning on selling off my system somehow. I would like to sell it for local pickup. But, I have no idea what to ask for all this equipment. I hope some of you have a better idea what it is worth. Here is what I have to sell:

Kenwood KAC-9102D 1700w Amp Mono-Block, 500w rms x1 @ 4 ohms

US Amps USA-425 4 channel amp 25w rms x4 @ 4 ohms

(3) JL Audio 12W6V1 Subs, Dual 6 ohms, 300w rms 600w max

Sub box for the (3) 12's, Firing up, port towards back.

All this stuff is in excellent working condition. I just want an idea of what to ask for these. I will even throw in the wiring for free. Just needed prices on the 4 things above. Thanks for all your help. I hope this is the right section to post, was not sure which section to post in. I was hoping to get about $500 or so for all of it, but then again I have no idea what it is worth today.

I think this thread is just him trying to get an idea of how much to sell his items for. Not to actually sell them. OP you should just check ebay to see how much your stuff goes for.

Yeah, But, None of this stuff is on ebay. Only the kenwood amp is on ebay, and that goes for like $100 to $125 or so. The Subs and US Amps 4 channel I have not seen on ebay. I guess my stuff is quite rare or hard to find or something. Well, I have had them a long time, maybe 9 years for the subs and oh boy, 13 years for that little 4 channel. But, the kenwood is 2005 i think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.