type r ported box help

well the bottom one would obv not work because 12 + 12 is 24 ha and that has 18 inches so that doesnt work. and idk if those boxes include displacement? because try to keep your volume at like 4 after driver displacement
I know what you're getting at man but I think you're confused on the measurements as they are not labeled very well..... If u look at the bottom box again, you'll see it is actually 36" wide.... I'm not sure what the 18" measurement is for... I could figure it out, I just don't care enough to

alright im about to build the box today and i have a few questions

should i glue all peices and screw or both...even port peices??

also my cousin likes the design of this box and wants me to make him one but he has 2 rocksford 12" P1's and he will be using my Alpine 500 watt amp once i buy the 1000 watt amp..do you think it will sound alright in this box?

I hope your subs are the 2Ohm DVC, otherwise you won't be getting that 1000 watts. And make a template out of cardboard to be positive your box will fit inside your car.

they are and thanks for the advice i will do that right now

but what about my cousins rocksford P1's and my alpine 500 watt amp with this box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.