type r input

i have 2 of the 2012 type r's (SWR-10d4) and i love them. they sound REALLY **** good and get loud. i have them running off a crescendo BC2000 amp at about 1600 watts rms in a ported encloure tuned to 39 hz. i really recommend them and you shoudl definately get them.

I like the older type-r's better, about 6 months in with 1200 watts to one in a ported enclosure, the front of the sub started blowing chips of plastic off the dustcap. I called to try and get an RMA they said theirs no way that could happen without someone puncturing it but it sit in my trunk without anything even close to touching it, so now I have a barely used type-r wasting away in my house. I guess I'll have to recone it myself if that's possible.
Get the older type-r the gray dustcap looks better anyway, imo.
the new one with black dustcap looks WAY better.

I'm putting am aq2200 in it in an attempt to blow this guy with fosgate 12 p3s out the water:violent: Think I have a shot.
yeah i think so these things are nice man. just make sure u break em in first lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.