Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Hope, AR

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tyler, TX

• Texarkana, TX

• Total voters
As it is now it looks like Dallas is going to be the place. Pretty central for everyone, plus a great venue to hold the show. NOW...for a place to hold the show in dallas. All of you DFW folks suggest some open places in dallas to hold the show.

As it is now it looks like Dallas is going to be the place. Pretty central for everyone, plus a great venue to hold the show. NOW...for a place to hold the show in dallas. All of you DFW folks suggest some open places in dallas to hold the show.
Jntars house:crazy:

I have a TL and two RTA's that can be used.

My house if ok for a few folks, but not 20 LOL!

We could have it at a TBP show although the last one of the year is this weekend then the final show on thanksgiving weekend.

I am sure if we decide on a date I can get with a local shop and get a place to hold it.

when, when, when? any idea on the date?
and what city in AK is that meet Dec. 2nd in?
Last I saw, it was going to be at Hooter's or the parking lot of some church in North Little Rock.......

By the way, that's AR not AK, AK is Alaska.......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Jntars house is like, 30 minutes from the city of Dallas, ISH, depending on traffic etc

(so is mine but no ones staying at my house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

I've got no experiance actually staying in motels / hotels, so I wouldn't be much help.

what day is this gona be???

WOW MAc i didnt know u live in denton now.... wtf.... ive been out of this way too long

uhh i need a SPLzzz set up/ and i need to talk to u mir. some time this week about carputer

what day is this gona be???
WOW MAc i didnt know u live in denton now.... wtf.... ive been out of this way too long

uhh i need a SPLzzz set up/ and i need to talk to u mir. some time this week about carputer
best way to talk to me is via emails,IMs and/or pms, i dont like talkin on phone much cause i cant link you to websites

aim: Megalomaniac1989

msn: Farhanali48@hotmail.com

Email: Farhanali@sbcglobal.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...