Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Hope, AR

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tyler, TX

• Texarkana, TX

• Total voters
Certainly I'm voting for Shreveport as it's the most convenient for me.

Dallas isn't a bad drive at all and I would (should....I'd have to call and check) have somewhere to stay that would cost me nothing.

Texarkana is actually even less of a drive (for me) than Dallas so that'd likely be my #3 choice since I'd need to get a hotel room plus I absolutely detest Louisiana Hwy 3 / Arkansas Hwy 29 which is the most reasonable route from Shreveport to Hope.

Certainly I'm voting for Shreveport as it's the most convenient for me.
Dallas isn't a bad drive at all and I would (should....I'd have to call and check) have somewhere to stay that would cost me nothing.

Texarkana is actually even less of a drive (for me) than Dallas so that'd likely be my #3 choice since I'd need to get a hotel room plus I absolutely detest Louisiana Hwy 3 / Arkansas Hwy 29 which is the most reasonable route from Shreveport to Hope.
You talking Benton Rd. to Louisville?

I vote Dallas or Shreveport.

You talking Benton Rd. to Louisville?
I vote Dallas or Shreveport.
Yes I am. (It's Lewisville, btw)

Ark 29 north of Lewisville isn't any better up to Hope.

The road is rutted horribly from the passage of entirely too many commercial trucks traveling that route due to lacking a better way to get from here to there and the road surface just wasn't designed for that much continuous weight, I don't think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

shoulda had this before i moved, ******** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm new here but I've been lurking for a while. I'll def be there if it's in Dallas. And yeah LeofromtheH, Dallas is a three hour drive. I use to have to drive up there all the time for work (oilfield).

I voted dallas, because thats about as far as i can drive :p

I'm down for anytime,

And it being in dallas, more people get to hear BM's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For everyone that is driving up there and not crashing at someones house we outta agree on a hotel (ie like a quality Inn or something) that is close to were all the action is. I plan on bringing my TL up there too. I'm gonna also order the RTA that TL is now offering.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...