Two Questions

LosLoS
10+ year member

IN
Has anyone heard or had any experience with Fusion? Here is a link to their stuff, maybe you have and you dont remember.

Any insight would greatly be appreciated.

http://www.fusioncaraudio.com/index.html

Second question, Would rhino lining be good to use for sound dampening for the trunk of a integra 2dr hatch? If not, what would work the best, I have a friend that can do my entire trunk for $100. Good deal? yes, no?

Thanks guys

Wow...what a site.

I've used fusion componets before ... they were better than some i've heard. Their John Lamu series are not bad at all. But for the price unless you get a good deal there are better companies to go with. I heard a 3 15 set up and they were surprisingly accurate and pretty loud.

You could get 50sq ft of 2nd skin for like 65 shipped (in that area) and that would def do an entire trunk in an integra.

i remember reading a review for some fusion subs. i think it was somewhere on soundillusions.net. they said they were good.

al

For deadening, I would choose something more like Second Skin as mentioned or similar product (ie. Dynomat, hi-temp mastic from McMaster, Rammat, eDead)

i know i saw this avatar when i was rolling around http://www.bored.com b/c i had nothing to do for another hour but sit at the comp and chill but there is tons of funny ava's around just go find one that suits you best and sry for the offtopic post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and BM is the sh!t especially with that J oint later,

Acid

i know i saw this avatar when i was rolling around http://www.bored.com b/c i had nothing to do for another hour but sit at the comp and chill but there is tons of funny ava's around just go find one that suits you best and sry for the offtopic post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifand BM is the sh!t especially with that J oint later,

Acid
yea he is..ill cruise by there later....and ill roll one for marley tonight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.