Two hdc3 15s or one hdc4 18

Any other recommendations/favorites?
He will probably say Sundown.

Exo never got very good numbers out of that van (for what he has in it). Also consider the strange mounting wasn't due to box space shortage but just trying to cram all that cone area onto the baffle. I was more impressed with his little blue car for what was in it. The deceptive part of that is that if you're not short like him it's not comfortable to sit in. Same with a lot of sedan wall-builds. If I were a midget I'd wall my Jeep up right to the B-pillar and probably gain 1.5-2dB

Trust me, the HDC, Redline, and American Bass (comparable series) are fine. Nobody is going to be buying them for home theater, but then again you definitely don't have the budget for true SQ woofer nor is that likely what you want.

He will probably say Sundown.
Exo never got very good numbers out of that van (for what he has in it). Also consider the strange mounting wasn't due to box space shortage but just trying to cram all that cone area onto the baffle. I was more impressed with his little blue car for what was in it. The deceptive part of that is that if you're not short like him it's not comfortable to sit in. Same with a lot of sedan wall-builds. If I were a midget I'd wall my Jeep up right to the B-pillar and probably gain 1.5-2dB

Trust me, the HDC, Redline, and American Bass (comparable series) are fine. Nobody is going to be buying them for home theater, but then again you definitely don't have the budget for true SQ woofer nor is that likely what you want.
Looking forward to that 8 18s build he has coming thoo

But before i spend any (kr) im gonna try this isobaric thing hah, look it up it seems like a great way of getting more motorforce and halving some t/s parameters making it need half the box. One article said that is hasnt cought on becouse of the xtra power and woofer demands (you can only hear the one out of the box) but ive got power, and five 15s waiting to be used so why not try this with four 15s in cone cone spec before any 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif start arriving

Looking forward to that 8 18s build he has coming thoo
But before i spend any (kr) im gonna try this isobaric thing hah, look it up it seems like a great way of getting more motorforce and halving some t/s parameters making it need half the box. One article said that is hasnt cought on becouse of the xtra power and woofer demands (you can only hear the one out of the box) but ive got power, and five 15s waiting to be used so why not try this with four 15s in cone cone spec before any 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif start arriving
EXO is a really good guy and a true enthusiast. He used to live up my way and made a lot of shows. I'm sure he'll do bigger things in the future.

There was a guy up my way who was running isobaric with a pair of Adire Brahma this summer. Nothing to write home about as far as performance or sound or anything, but if you have the wood and enjoy new projects give it a whirl.

Really if you like building boxes the larger ones that do more with less cone area are much more fun, sound better, and are far more impressive. Aperiodic bi-chamber, folded horn, transmission line, etc. How much power you have on tap may change what you can do either, but really don't get hung up on cone area. If you don't have space for the proper box it doesn't mean a thing.

hispls, he moved to N Carolina now, right? Kinda watch his vids every now and then. Looks like he has himself a house there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.