two batterys how to fuse them

Participant count
  • Participant list
are saying fuse from your front bat to your rear or fuse between your 2 rear bats.

in example A. fuse close to your front battery and then anouther fuse close to your rear battery. from your rear battery you shouldnt need a fuse to your amp.

example B. just make sure your fused like in example A. you dont need a fuse inbetween your rear batteries

in any case if your unsure, Just make sure theres a fuse between each power wire, so if somthing happend between the rear and front bat, the fuse would blow, and if somthing happend between the amp and rear bat, the fuse would blow, so in any situation, just make sure all power wire is fused like lets say the main bat is under the hood, there would be a fuse there close to the battery, then if u have another wire back to the other bat, and a wire to the amp, there would need to be a fuse between the other bat and amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.