Two 18 Tc sounds vid

lol, ive seen all his videos more than once. good thing about his setup is that being as big and as loud as it is it still sounds good. The LMS drivers do a **** good job. If TC wouldnt have went freakin crazy i would get some but ill settle for some 9515's and call it a day. the new lms's that hes getting are supposed to be alot better of a sub according to TC. They have fized issues with the tensil leads and some other things but basically almost everything was changed with the new audiopulse lms's

ha ha one lucky man that or he is really good looking as well lol. Still she isn't hot enough for me to let her drive my car lol . Nobody touches it. And what state is that guy from (the guy with the 18's)

according to jacob fuller he should be sending 9kw per woofer so 18kw total to both 18's.
Nothing against jacob at all but I am 99 percent sure that is incorrect for a few reasons. If you watch the video that was posted right after your comment. Watch how long he plays that song through there. 9K per sub. I know impressive subs but I HIGHLY doubt anything over 4000 MAYBE 5000 watts . I say this cause I highly doubt anything over that would be able to be played for as long as he did in the video without taking the coils out. Also reason two. If you look he was only dropping to 13.2 at idle. I don't care how many batteries you have back there (which he couldn't have many) would still need prob a min of 600 amps of current from the front (the rear would be pulling over 1700. (these are off the wall guesses. But it is an eclipse. Even with dual nice alternators probably looking at no more than 200 to 250 amps at idle put out. Our friend was running high out put alt and 4 kenetiks (sorry not sure of spelling and it is late and too lazy to look up spelling) and drops to 11 volts flat with 7,000 true watts. Which if you know anything below 12.6 should be pulling from the batteries hard. Anybody that is an expert on electronics please chime in . I would like to know if pulling 1700 amps at the amplifiers and say you had 4 batteries with a reserve of 120ish and 800cca what would be approx pull from the front ( I know overall average the same because it has to charge, but in short burst what would it take for the alternator to put out to only drop to 13.2)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.