Two 18 Tc sounds vid

6 18s of these? thats the stupidest thing ive ever read. two sundowns per? so 12 saz 3000Ds?

does that guy visit this forum? hes asking questions like he knows nothing at all.

amps are strapped at half an ohm per amp so 1 ohm per pair and his voltage is staying about float point so the only factor should be box, impedence and rise from the frequency hes playing. also according to what SS says on the new audio pulse forum is that the subs will take the 9k but this is what he says that 25k watts was put into a 5400 ultra without failure, this is what he says again. http://www.audiopulse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38
Well I am going to have to say probably bs due to the memphis 4kw's only put out about 3000 watts per amp at 13.2 which is what he was dropping to. Unless he massively changed his electrical. With 4 sundown 3000d's at .5 ohm. he has the potention at the same voltage even to get OVER double the power. he is for sure seeing in the 11's if he is getting the power out of those sundowns unless he massively upgraded his electrical. I don't care what you "THINK" it is facts. There is only a certain amount more of amps that electrical can keep up with before it drops in the 11's. if he was dropping down to 13.2 with under 6,000 watts and now he should be pushing close to 14,000 watts IF at the same voltage. I DOUBT he is holding anything more than 10.5 to 11.2ish/// And did I say 4000kw. if I did then sorry. but I still doubt 5kw true rms let alone 7kw. and no way the 9kw they said. AND if they did they would be extremely not efficient and a sub with 4kw could be just as loud if he was capable of playing the the same boxes or larger and take the 4kw (and there are a few other factors) but that sub to be efficient with even 7kw would have to move 6 inches.

remember it isn't always about how much the sub can take. Last time I checked the power acoustik mofo's took a good amount of power. But you could get another 12 just as loud off 500 watts that you could get if off of 2000. Unfortunately in car audio so many people say well this sub handles this much power so it is better blah blah

his electrical has changed. on the 8kw videos you see hes running the stock alt 4 2400's 1 1800, 1 800 and 2 yellowtops. now hes got a 200 amp alt 5 2400's 1 1800, 1 800 and the 2 yellow tops. he has the electrical to back it up im sure. also what im telling you guys is information he has given, not what im stating.

quoted by ss himself "well its about three in the morning and i just got home from the shop.

everything is in. all four amps on both ultras. The efficiency of these amps is impressive. driving around close to full tilt i never saw anything less then 13volts. the output is distgusting. I can't imagine how this is going to sound when i tune the box back to 30hz. 35 right now is really painful to sit in the car.

6 18s of these? thats the stupidest thing ive ever read. two sundowns per? so 12 saz 3000Ds?
does that guy visit this forum? hes asking questions like he knows nothing at all.
that is "unknown user" from roe. yes, hes an idiot. he wont buy anything. he changes his "upcoming system" at least once a month. never buys anything

that is "unknown user" from roe. yes, hes an idiot. he wont buy anything. he changes his "upcoming system" at least once a month. never buys anything
Yeh i figured that just from reading that one reply he had.......crazy kids

he just told me he is ordering a clamp soon. also he says that in the garage playing full tilt for 2 minutes voltage was stable at 12v.

Yeah problem is to get the power at the voltage he is at that was stated earlier 18KW for the pair. he would need 1530ish amps and that is at 90 percent efficiency running half ohm bet money not over 70 percent which would need 1800 amps... still having my doubts> lets say by some miracle he is getting this much power. For the amount of excursion those subs have it would NOT be very efficient at all and would be A total waste of cash. I was reading another post where the 5200 was 3db louder off same power. Now I dont' know this to be true. But double volume with same power. Means save the cash and get the same volume out of the 5200.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.