Two 10" subs off 1200 watts

*Ace*
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
What two 10" subs would you pick to split 1200 watts at 1 ohm? I have 3cf NET to work with. This will be a daily setup tuned 35Hz. As with everyone on this forum, i want to be as loud as possible and still retain SQ lol. Really what I'm looking for is something that will be able to produce a lot of output at all frequency ranges without any peaks. This is mostly in the enclosure obviously, but there are some subs that are bottom and top heavy. I'm looking to avoid both.

Reason I'm doing two 10's is because of size restraints. Two 10's gives me the most surface area(as to oppose a single 12 ported), and this setup HAS to be ported so a 15" is out. Although i have been looking at the Orion H2 15". The older version that requires 3cf. Anyone have experience with these?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.