Tweeters

You need to find out what ohm load they are showing. So us a DMM and measure the ohm load. Find an amplifier that will accept the ohm load. Example: It measures 4ohm I would look for a 2 channel amplifier and run it in a mono configuration. Left positive right negative on most 2 channel amplifiers.
It says 8 ohms and 300 watts

nooo123.gif

Ok and just hook it up to one channel or both And use distribution block for power and ground

Just buy the amp and have it professionally installed. Nobody knows what your system consists of and you sound very inexperienced. Just get it installed by a pro so that you don't blow anything up.

I can do it if I can just figure out the amp. And wire hook up
One of your amps should have RCA outputs. Use those to feed the tweeter amp. Power and remote wires from the distribution blocks you mentioned. That amp is 8-16 Ohms capable so it will not do. Find a 4 Ohms bridgable amp. That way when you bridge, it will play into a single 8 Ohms load. Make sure it has a built in x-over.

One of your amps should have RCA outputs. Use those to feed the tweeter amp. Power and remote wires from the distribution blocks you mentioned. That amp is 8-16 Ohms capable so it will not do. Find a 4 Ohms bridgable amp. That way when you bridge, it will play into a single 8 Ohms load. Make sure it has a built in x-over.
IMG_20211027_113557867.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...