tweeter's and 6.5 speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
At the risk of being flamed by my more compassionate colleagues here... for Pete's sake use the SEARCH feature or, at the very least, scan the subjects of other threads in this forum that discuss this very same thing.

There are a blue million such questions already posted -- and some even with answers.

Open up crunchfield.com or some other online car audio dealer. Look at all the different brands and see which ones are in your price range. You can then go to epinions.com and read user reviews (although I've only seen a handful of useful and true reviews). Post on here to discuss what you have found. Rather than buying tweeters and a 6.5 why don't you look for a component set?

Another thing to ask when deciding on speakers is whether or not you will be amping them. Some speakers need to be amped in order to sound better.

2-way or 3-way speakers are up to your sound tastes and your budget.

The best thing you can probably do is rather than take someone's opionion from a forum on speaker brands is to go to every place that sells car audio in your area and listen to everything you can. Pick what you like best in your price range. What one person likes may not be what you like. Go listen for yourself and buy what sounds good to you.. it's your system.

Originally posted by iwantmorebass what is some good tweeters for less than 100 bucks?

also what is some good 6.5 speakers also under 100 bucks.

i'm not gonna be using a amp to power these i'll be using my headunit.

also whats best to get? 2 ways, 3 ways, or 4 ways?
Check the for sale forum...I believe someone is selling his CDT-2 tweeters for $99 shipped or best offer (I think he's me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.