Southwest Region Tucson Car Audio Competitions

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Smogden
10+ year member

They are coming!!! Tucson will be having fully sanctioned car audio competitions. We will be posting shows and dates soon! Let us know who is interested! We will be offering SPL, SQL, Park and Pound, Installation, show and shine, and a kids division!

They are coming!!! Tucson will be having fully sanctioned car audio competitions. We will be posting shows and dates soon! Let us know who is interested! We will be offering SPL, SQL, Park and Pound, Installation, show and shine, and a kids division!

Fukin sweeet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

Got another one here in Tucson. It's goin to be in August. Talking with the host and it is going to a great event. Car/motorcycle/audio competion.

This one is goin to be ******, its close to mi casa AND I hear there are Harley girls doin a car wash:awesome://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/happydance.gif.a963168fea27d8453c3ec467ddcf9e1c.gif

Hi. Can you explain a bit about the competitions? Specifically are people that make music/producers invited to play their stuff? Just don't have the concept down and would love to know when the next one is.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.