Northeast Region anyone where from the Boston area? or know of any events coming up?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

bostonkid92
10+ year member

I'd like to check out different systems and see how people set everything up since there aren't many people that I know with decent setups. I learned a lot this summer and want to keep gaining knowledge. Also, I'd like to go to some events around here.

I'd like to check out different systems and see how people set everything up since there aren't many people that I know with decent setups. I learned a lot this summer and want to keep gaining knowledge. Also, I'd like to go to some events around here.
last show of the year is next saturday night they will be a few loud cars there im planning on going show up if you like to see the loudest systems in new England.

Ira Scion of Danvers Oct 6th, 2012

161 Andover St

Danvers Mass Registration @ 6pm

wow that sounds crazy haha. most i've had is 4 12's in my civic trunk. and ****, both danvers and lynn are so far away but i'd like to check them out. are they pretty exciting with a lot of people or not too many? i've never been to one before

wow that sounds crazy haha. most i've had is 4 12's in my civic trunk. and ****, both danvers and lynn are so far away but i'd like to check them out. are they pretty exciting with a lot of people or not too many? i've never been to one before
its late in the season but normally like 20 cars compete in audio and like 40-50 in carshow the night shows are a blast.

15 minute drive from the city, bro. You're going to need to step up your game if you think that's a long way away.

was a cool show, did u make it? did u enter?

next yr there should be some in hyannis and new bedford.

im in halifax and it only took me an hour to get to danvers

There's a comp coming up this weekend in Lynn on Saturday night, Epping NH on Sunday and Newington CT on the 28th.

I run a couple comps in Hyannis every year, as well as a few in Sanford Me. I did 4 in New Bedford Mass this season too, we'll see what happens next season. As for Brockton, USACi and Slapshow used to run shows there, but both of those Orgs aren't around anymore. If I think of it I'll check with Bumper To Bumper next season and see if they'll do a show there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.