Tsgp

And some pretty poor judgement at times, no question.
I do believe he never intended to screw anyone at all or actually fvck anyone over...just wasn't thinking things through, and was being a shitty business man.
the deal with the amps was out of his hands really.

in short it came down to losing $ or a friend. he went with losing $.

i have to leave it at that though.

the deal with the amps was out of his hands really.in short it came down to losing $ or a friend. he went with losing $.

i have to leave it at that though.
I agree it was out of his hands but the first rule to selling something is don't sell something that you dont rightfully own and secondly he openly admitted to lieing to all of us on several occasions. If he knew he was in the wrong he needed to just say it.

there was a lot more to it. at the end of the day though the mods have had enough from justin. ***** that things didnt go the way they should with the amps. justin isnt a bad guy at all just has some of the most insane luck or lack of it.
as i said there is much more to it.

I agree it was out of his hands but the first rule to selling something is don't sell something that you dont rightfully own and secondly he openly admitted to lieing to all of us on several occasions. If he knew he was in the wrong he needed to just say it.
he's still lying about the whole situation. Much more going on than what he's told everyone publicly.

I'm sure that it was a tough decision to ban him, but after understanding why what happened happened, I still think it was a tough decision. No he never ran off with people's money, but he was a shitty seller. I think that even if he was allowed to stay and not sell, eventually he would have on the low. I would have not had a problem buying from him if he shipped first. That way if he takes 6 months to send me something, I'm not waiting on him.

I don't think MOT has it out for the guy as some feel he does. I think if anything this has all taught TSGP a valuable lesson. He PM me a while ago during the middle of it all, and I told him the same thing: you gotta do better about your business. To be claiming to be doing that much revenue through online sales, he should have shipping down to a science. That was my only problem with him. I wanted to buy the 100.4 and a 4k off of him. the 100.4 sold before I could buy and this is the outcome of the 4k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views