Revo Designs; do not buy from him

Megalomaniac
5,000+ posts

Mr.SQ
I would not buy from Revo Designs again, and I advise you dont either.

I bought a TI84 from him a little over a month ago. He never sent the calculator. I pm'd him numerous times asking for a refund or just ship it. He finally did respond back explaining he saw my payment in his paypal and forgot about the transaction until he logged in again.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I did see he doesnt log in here much. However this has gotten out of hand. His complete lack of communication now leads me to this thread. I also did email him, I got no response either.

If he sees this thread then he has only two options:

- Send me the calculator with a partial refund

- Refund me every penny and a few bucks for completely wasting my time.,

I am a college student and I needed that calculator for the semester final, I had to borrow a friends in the end.

I do not want an apology or any excuses now. This feedback will not be retracted by any means.

Wow, you don't see to many sr members get scammed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif GL getting your moneys and / or calculator.

it shouldnt, whatever card you used to purchase, just call that company and tell them about the situation, and they should get your money back. and then paypal will take the money from the scammer, and he is ****ed!!

call your cc company, let them know, and they will get your money back and go after paypal, i did this when mark potts scammed me of 200, to build my box lol. 3 months passed and nothing, so i called chased, told them the story, and bam, got my money back and potts was in the negative!!!

Jesus and I took a chance at 90 smacks recently with a no namer and hoping I don't get fawked...........

I figured I won't get nailed for less than 100 smacks............this don't make me feel better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sorry Meg.

I found him by doing a little google searching on some of the info I had of him I found he posted recently on a GTI forum:

He goes by the name GTI3Driver there, his name matches "Joe" and from Illinoise along with his email addys

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerouser?cmd=viewprofile&id=279628

So I made a thread over there: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=fshow&id=1 , its labeled " Do not buy from "GTI3Driver" aka Revo Designs; scammed me on a different forum"

Hopefully I can finally get this resolved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Megalomaniac

5,000+ posts
Mr.SQ
Megalomaniac
The Colony, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies