Tsgp

TSGP

Banned
Alabama
Ok, I got a phone call today and they are wanting MORE money for the amps then they told me originally.

I can't do anything about the amps that have already been sold and people have in their possession i'll eat the losses on those.

However...the 4 that I havn't shipped out I'll be issuing a refund. I'm waiting on the funds to go BACK into paypal and you guys will get a total refund.

I'm sorry for any trouble that arises from this....but there is nothing I can do as I was losing money on them already and the extra money that Memphis is trying to add to my bill is just unrealistic.

And before I get flamed this was the situation....

Memphis sponsered Steve Cook with amplifiers in his astro van...

Steve quit SPL...Memphis originally said we want x price per amplifier.

I gave a credit card and said I'll take them all...I was never sent a reciept I was told it would be mailed to me.

I got a phone call today saying whoever told me that price was wrong and they are wanting x price + lots more and I can't pay that much for them.

**** that sux bro. cant believe they would want more than 600 for them considering they are used and old models that they dont sell anymore.

i bought 8 of the new ones a couple months ago and im STILL waiting on memphis to build them and get them to me. i finally got one of the new 125x4's i orderd and it was built on aug 3.

You would think there would be a contract on those amps/sponsorship...who knows though times are tough everywhere they may want money wherever they can get it. *****

I bought one but have no idea if it was shipped out or not.. im sure others are wondering also.. anyway you could let us know?

wow
So what was the total, if you can say?
I paid 550 per amp on 32 amps.

I sold 2 to a kid in the store for 800 each left me with 30 to pay for.

I gave my credit card and it was billed for 16,500 dollars.

Statement came and it was time to pay the bill so I sold a few under what I paid for them...which counting what I made off of the 2 I sold in the store I still had a profit marging albeit very low.

I tried using the credit card to put money back into paypal and of course its over the limit. Now Memphis won't cancel the card until they recieve the amps back (which i understand) so I'm going to deliver them first of the week and the CC company said it could still be a few days before the reverse is finalized.

So I'm having to transfer money from my bank account back into paypal to cover the amps that have been sold I pulled some extra money also so I will be able to give everyone who had to be out that much money a little extra just for the hassle.

I just want to be out from under all this, I knew it was a bad idea from the get go

nah there is no issues with memphis. i just know what i paid for my memphis 4kws which are the new model and i got 50% off dealer cost for the shop demo vehicle. thats why i think 550-600 is what they shoulda been.

we tried to buy stuff on my order for other people and memphis caught it well the owner did cuz he had to approve it and well he got pissed off but hey had to try lol. was something unrealistic. like 12 memphis 4kws and 13 mojo 15s haha. even though only 8 of the subs were for me. and only 8 of the amps.

customer service is good only if you deal with a dealer. if you are a dealer for memphis u get great prices and can make some great money off some of the lines but when u get into the high end stuff.... not much money to make off it.

I bought one but have no idea if it was shipped out or not.. im sure others are wondering also.. anyway you could let us know?
Anyone that paid after the 7th hasn't been shipped. I was going to get them out that next Monday (my day off) Got robbed that Saturday and its just been hell.

Yours has not been shipped and hopefully the funds will be in my account to be able to refund Tuesday. If not I'll just put money in a friends account and use his debit card.

Did bumpin buicks already ship? You can hit me with a PM if you want

no, he had 2, mk had 1 and Terra was the other.

I'm so sorry guys....I feel like a total ******* and I don't know what to do

nah there is no issues with memphis. i just know what i paid for my memphis 4kws which are the new model and i got 50% off dealer cost for the shop demo vehicle. thats why i think 550-600 is what they shoulda been.
we tried to buy stuff on my order for other people and memphis caught it well the owner did cuz he had to approve it and well he got pissed off but hey had to try lol. was something unrealistic. like 12 memphis 4kws and 13 mojo 15s haha. even though only 8 of the subs were for me. and only 8 of the amps.

customer service is good only if you deal with a dealer. if you are a dealer for memphis u get great prices and can make some great money off some of the lines but when u get into the high end stuff.... not much money to make off it.
Yeah, our rep and the guy I originally talked to was awesome. 550 per isn't a bad price and I figured if nothing else I could help out some people on here and sell them pretty cheap.

I got a call today and they are wanting like 725 per amp + the original shipping they had to pay to get them here which is like 24k and change

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views