Tsgp

Beleive me I know. Heres my run-down on being scammed this past summer.
BoominSPL (Tim Roy)- Screwed me over on a $3200 car

HandKaudio (Kent Hill)- Screwed me over on a $5000 car

TSGP (Justin)- Screwed me on the amps, but I got my money back

Justins the last of the probloems here imo
oh, kent got you for the car? he got me for 300$ nothing compared to you but still it all adds up. and he still lurks around here.

what the hell?
you get money back from roy or kent?
No i got stuck with two POS cars, Tims car caught fire on me at a 3x show right after I got it from him. He told me it was fine, but it leaked gas/oil/tranny fluid/coolent. Also the equipment in it didnt do nearly what he said it could.

Kents car had a bunch of smaller problems he never told me about and leaked oil like crazy, but I recently have been fixing the problems including putting a new gasket on the oil pan cause there wasnt one before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Tim started ignoring me right away, and well Kent said it wasnt his fault and I should pay him extra money if anything cause he drove it an extra 45 minutes for me (cause i had just gotten out of the hospital with major food poisoning)

Beleive me I know. Heres my run-down on being scammed this past summer.
BoominSPL (Tim Roy)- Screwed me over on a $3200 car

HandKaudio (Kent Hill)- Screwed me over on a $5000 car

TSGP (Justin)- Screwed me on the amps, but I got my money back

Justins the last of the probloems here imo
Wow, just wow. Been reading the thread the whole way through...... atleast he came through.... I figured he knew he was gonna be banned, so why pay the money back?

Wow, just wow. Been reading the thread the whole way through...... atleast he came through.... I figured he knew he was gonna be banned, so why pay the money back?
Justins not a scammer, at least not in my eyes, he just makes some dumb moves and has lied. but everyone has always got their money back

Just don't let it get in the public forum please because it could screw up someone that has nothing to do with the situation.
Memphis sponsered Steve with 40 4000ds. Steve decided to quit competing

Memphis told Steve...buy the amps or send them back...me and Steve decided to sell them but since Steve is a dealer he can't sell online.

I was going to take the amps and sell online for him and make some cash in the process.

I couldn't say I bought all the amps from Steve because then it would be selling for resell which is also against Memphis's rules.

I had sold 11 of them total. I had shipped all of the other ones out...then over the weekend I got paid for the other 4 amps. I got them boxed up ready to ship off that Monday.Memphis (not sure if it was Andy or not although it probobly was) called Tuesday morning and told Steve they just wanted the amps back.

That put me in a situation where I had to do something to get out from under the situation...which is when I made the post.

So I'm taking the reeming and letting Cook stay a dealer
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

No i got stuck with two POS cars, Tims car caught fire on me at a 3x show right after I got it from him. He told me it was fine, but it leaked gas/oil/tranny fluid/coolent. Also the equipment in it didnt do nearly what he said it could.
Kents car had a bunch of smaller problems he never told me about and leaked oil like crazy, but I recently have been fixing the problems including putting a new gasket on the oil pan cause there wasnt one before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Tim started ignoring me right away, and well Kent said it wasnt his fault and I should pay him extra money if anything cause he drove it an extra 45 minutes for me (cause i had just gotten out of the hospital with major food poisoning)
Did you buy the cars without even checking them out? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views