Tsgp

there is more to the story that he's not telling everyone. I am staying out of it.

But, It is done.

Mod Staff is in agreement. You are not welcome on this forum. Thank you for at least being semi honest about what happened. If you had been 100% honest with the forum, I would not have banned you. Have a nice life -MOT

***** that a guy that could have been an asset to this site wasn't and won't be. Glad to see everything was taken care of and all were refunded, ***** it had to come after all this though.

Oh well, **** happens.

there is always more to the story...
there was a lot more to it. at the end of the day though the mods have had enough from justin. ***** that things didnt go the way they should with the amps. justin isnt a bad guy at all just has some of the most insane luck or lack of it.

there was a lot more to it. at the end of the day though the mods have had enough from justin. ***** that things didnt go the way they should with the amps. justin isnt a bad guy at all just has some of the most insane luck or lack of it.
And some pretty poor judgement at times, no question.

I do believe he never intended to screw anyone at all or actually fvck anyone over...just wasn't thinking things through, and was being a shitty business man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views