Tsgp

so TGSP is already banned yet people that he refunded their money still havent cancelled their paypal claims against TGSP.

thats ****ed

Mach 5 audio still has not cancelled the paypal claim

so TGSP is already banned yet people that he refunded their money still havent cancelled their paypal claims against TGSP.
thats ****ed

Mach 5 audio still has not cancelled the paypal claim
Oh well.

Not like TSGP was the most punctual person when it came to shipping out other people's ****.

I dont think he should of been banned for this... I mean look at memphisFlex or whatever his name is.. He is still selling and he screwed people over many times/// TSGP never scammed anyone and to me he was trying to do this site a favor by selling awsome amps at a good price... But in the end its all up to the Mods..........

I dont think he should of been banned for this... I mean look at memphisFlex or whatever his name is.. He is still selling and he screwed people over many times/// TSGP never scammed anyone and to me he was trying to do this site a favor by selling awsome amps at a good price... But in the end its all up to the Mods..........
they seem to ignore how many times he's ****ed over people..

I did see him pop up lately and even asked in his putting up my mustang thread wasn't he involved in some scammage. I just figured that whatever was messed up in that transaction got handled.

so lying to everyone and continuing to lie to everyone involved and trying to make a company look bad is ok and shouldnt affect any of this right? as for other people. do any of you report these bad deals or do you expect the mods to see every single thread and spend 15hrs a day browsing the classifieds? there is a report thread button on each thread. if you see a scam report it. simple as that.

so lying to everyone and continuing to lie to everyone involved and trying to make a company look bad is ok and shouldnt affect any of this right? as for other people. do any of you report these bad deals or do you expect the mods to see every single thread and spend 15hrs a day browsing the classifieds? there is a report thread button on each thread. if you see a scam report it. simple as that.
I always figured if I saw it, a mod has seen it already. Some you just can't miss. They constantly get bumped. But I see your point.

No need to keep going on about it. It is what it is. He had problems in the past and he continued them again when he was allowed to sell here again. Other people that aren't scammers but shitty sellers should be banned from selling here too, hopefully that will happen.

I'm sure Mark will drop the paypal claim and if not Justin has his contact info.

This ordeal wasn't good for this site, the people involved, people that want to sell here in the future, or the company of the product involved. Pretty hard to argue against the bannage on this one.

I do thank Justin for taking care of everybody in the end, never thought once he wouldn't, just knew it would take forever and would be like pulling teeth to get it to happen.

I always figured if I saw it, a mod has seen it already. Some you just can't miss. They constantly get bumped. But I see your point.
have to keep in mind, there are about 4-5 active mods and probably 1000+ active members a day. figure over half of them create a thread. way too much stuff for the mods to keep track of. w/out the help of the member base.

but team hand k and dbdesignselite havent been banned. and its been over 2-3 months since they ****ed people over. got the wrong guy if you ask me.
I know what ya mean the rules dont seem to be applied on each member the same as the ones the staff have certain hate for. Its obvious no one likes Justin but when Kent openly screws everyone over, nothing seems to happen to him. But thats life, and not much you can do about it. I view the staff as a governing body, similar to the one that runs our country. All the community can do his cross their fingers and hope for the best

I know what ya mean the rules dont seem to be applied on each member the same as the ones the staff have certain hate for. Its obvious no one likes Justin but when Kent openly screws everyone over, nothing seems to happen to him. But thats life, and not much you can do about it. I view the staff as a governing body, similar to the one that runs our country. All the community can do his cross their fingers and hope for the best
crazy for sure, but they got to get the real scam artists off the site.

crazy for sure, but they got to get the real scam artists off the site.
Beleive me I know. Heres my run-down on being scammed this past summer.

BoominSPL (Tim Roy)- Screwed me over on a $3200 car

HandKaudio (Kent Hill)- Screwed me over on a $5000 car

TSGP (Justin)- Screwed me on the amps, but I got my money back

Justins the last of the probloems here imo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date