Trunk Space Needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

zlatigol
10+ year member

I have a question. I have a '91 325i BMW convertible, and i want these 2 audiobahn 10's in a bandpass box, and they won't fit by like an inch. I was wondering what is possible to give me that much space so i can fit those 10's. Thanks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

so, your box wont fit, and bandpass is horrible..

so get a sealed or ported...... they smaller than band's and sound lot bette

he?

the 325i has a mad big trunk, recall the space between the sidecaps on the inside of the car where still around 145cm (at its smallest point)

I know atleast three guys that drive one and have two 12"'s in it....

Maybe you just got a wicked custom box.. how big is the box ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.