Trunk Setup Opinion?

Which budget setup are you feelin?

• Total voters
this thread is retarded. why do u care what other people run? do sumthing different in ur truck instead of talkin **** to turbo for suggesting 8s. I think his idea sounds a lot better then urs
sounds like your calling your own thread retarded...

sounds like your calling your own thread retarded...
? idc nor do i want to do a setup just cuz other people do it... I started this thread cuz im doing a budget build for my foster bro and idk what setup would sound best with his style of music. If i didnt start this thread I probly would have sealed up a horn in the trunk but after hearing some facts and opinions I know that's not really a doable option. This thread isnt asking what YOU run so i can run it too, it's asking for votes and opinions

so again. your asking people of their experiences with the other options you had in mind. thats what a forum is all about.

there is nothing in my thread besides size parameters that i have constricted others to giving opinions on. in fact your doing the same as me by making a LIMITED vote. if you didnt catch that limited and constricted are the same.

so again. your asking people of their experiences with the other options you had in mind. thats what a forum is all about.
there is nothing in my thread besides size parameters that i have constricted others to giving opinions on. in fact your doing the same as me by making a LIMITED vote. if you didnt catch that limited and constricted are the same.
lol nothing's limited. u can suggest anything u wunna suggest. Always open to learning new things. Those are just the options I had in mind. Even if I didnt have the poll, most people are voting ported 15" for simplicity and output. Im not asking what everyone else does. Im asking for help narrowing down my options and for input and suggestions

ported 15 port on drivers side all facing backwards is my vote. Never seen a trunk car where that "******" as is a easily fabricated and installed alignment.

thats you on t3mpest's sig..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
anyway i would try 2 tens horn..goodluck bud
Kool beanz! Thanks for ur vote man and thanks for the luck! I'll need it lol

lol posting late and a little drunk is bad. I've never seen a trunk car where putting the sub and port facing the tail lights was bad. Somtimes when you face stuff other ways you lose alot of output. Plus it's easy to install and get in and out that way.

lol posting late and a little drunk is bad. I've never seen a trunk car where putting the sub and port facing the tail lights was bad. Somtimes when you face stuff other ways you lose alot of output. Plus it's easy to install and get in and out that way.
Well I'm not looking for the easy-way-out. I want maximum performance with the left over equipment I have layin around here. I could do 2 15's ported also but I'm not sure how easy he will be able to get them in and out of his trunk lol. His parents are pretty well off and give him money all the time so I'm kinda tryn 2 milk it. I'm gonna have Fuknmovin build my box since i had to bail out of a build we had planned previously. So horn, t-line, ported, idc, just needs to sound great on his demonic music lol and his ecstasy/glowstick music he listens to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...