Troubleshooting DMM not reading voltage

Ipods and iphones transcode on the fly adjusting for their own gain. This is why you can play flac even when cd players don't support flac. So no, it doesn't just open a data connection and stream files to the cd player. It has it's own gain adjustment that it makes during the transcode. Don't give snotty replies like "if you had read". You're the one doing something wrong. Humbly take advice of the people trying to help you.
Sorry if that came off as snotty. It's hard to get a feel for peoples' tone of voice on the internet. So if I used a flashdrive with 320kbps files, would they sound better than 320kbps files from my phone?

Ipods and iphones transcode on the fly adjusting for their own gain. This is why you can play flac even when cd players don't support flac. So no, it doesn't just open a data connection and stream files to the cd player. It has it's own gain adjustment that it makes during the transcode. Don't give snotty replies like "if you had read". You're the one doing something wrong. Humbly take advice of the people trying to help you.
I replied, but for some reason it's not showing it, and doesnt let me go to page 4 where it is. So here's basically what I said.

"Sorry if that came off as snotty. It's hard to know peoples' tone of voice on the internet. I'm generally a pretty happy person. haha. So if I used a flashdrive with 320kbps files, would it sound better than my phone playing 320kbps files?"

I replied, but for some reason it's not showing it, and doesnt let me go to page 4 where it is. So here's basically what I said.
"Sorry if that came off as snotty. It's hard to know peoples' tone of voice on the internet. I'm generally a pretty happy person. haha.
trouble shooting can drive you effing nuts. Sometimes you just have to walk away and clear your head for a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.